GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BMW 2 Series

cranker1987

Ready to race!
I will never buy a 2-door car and BMWs are a dime a dozen around here. I'd go for the new A3, if wanted to step in class.

thez99

Go Kart Champion
1 series was an ugly-ass car. 2-series looks better. I do prefer a sedan though, in this type of car.

I beg to differ! My 1er was pure sex, I hate myself everytime I remember how I gave her up :cry:

Last edited:

RGGTI41510

Ready to race!
I like the bubbliness of the 1 series. The 2 does look better IMO, but I'm sure the 1 series should still be a future classic.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I actually wish I liked the 1-series better I would of purchased instead of the R but next car for sure is between the new gen s3 and 235i for sure

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
The 3 series is of course more expensive but BMW's have very attractive residuals and lease very well. My 2014 328i with leather and the Sport Line retailed for over $43K but leases for well under $500.00/month with 12K/year for 3 years. It's in a different size class than a GTI, Audi S3 or CLA with more interior and trunk space.

True that my friend leases a 2013 328i m package 39 month lease with $2000 down and $370 a month after taxes