GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Carbon Fiber Hatch? Does it exist?

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370126400.720781.jpg

My e brake failed yesterday and my car rolled into a dumpster. Un fucking believable. If anyone knows where to buy a carbon fiber hatch, please chime in. I need to turn this bad situation into a good one.

El_Paisa_MK6

Passed Driver's Ed
How did this happen? Did you not pull up far enough on the e brake?? Just wondering how this could've happened.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Not sure if any company even makes them. Finding a stock one in the salvage yard is bad enough. GL

Kyle805

Ready to race!
Awe man, I feel your pain. The same thing happened to me a few months ago. Needed a new front bumper though. Really made me learn to leave it in gear when I park it haha

Chiefa2j

Ready to race!
Awe man, I feel your pain. The same thing happened to me a few months ago. Needed a new front bumper though. Really made me learn to leave it in gear when I park it haha

So that's two now! I'm gonna start leaving car in gear now as well!!

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Damn that sucks! And the tails are shot as well! Hopefully you get that CF hatch.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
How did this happen? Did you not pull up far enough on the e brake?? Just wondering how this could've happened.

He probably parked on a sligthly steep hill, this is why i park in first or reverse (depending on hill) with e brake up, i parked on a steep driveway once on neutral and handbrake on and the car slowly began to roll backwards when it was 2 weeks old

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
could you imagine the damage done if we had that electric parking brake EU gets? I mean, when does it know enough force is applied???

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
I always leave it in gear guys. Always. But this one time, I was waiting to pull my car into the shop, the car was on and in neutral. That's where I fucked up.

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
damn i just got quoted on my hatch to fix too : [
there goes that ko4 i wanted lol it was 1700 to fix including eds euro lights

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
is there a chance insurance will cover it?

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
is there a chance insurance will cover it?

No reason why insurance wouldnt cover it...id imagine collision deductable will cover it....now its up to the OP he would rather shell out hte deducatable and have the rates go up or just shell out the 1700 hundred and rates not be touched