GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Should mention, at my prime i would break a board once every 5-10 days. Started buying them by the dozen from a manufacturer ...was expensive af till i picked up a skateshop sponsor

Confirmed. Boosted is a gnarly ass skater with long hair and a sweet stache.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Should mention, at my prime i would break a board once every 5-10 days. Started buying them by the dozen from a manufacturer ...was expensive af till i picked up a skateshop sponsor

Half pipes were much easier on boards. I would go through 2 or 3 a year in my day.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Sure man, just send me an invite. Maybe we can get Craig and Ugly down on this action too.

Wish you'd invite me to frolf sometime tbh, ill show you how its done .

I’ll still be at work. Lol 16 hour day today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
i had a fro back in the day for awhile to look like one of my favorite skaters.

And yes i can teach you how to ollie, manual, carve, pump a bowl etc.

^100% this..i moved away from street skating for tranny. A board would last for months . Depending on the surface of the ramps you were likely to flat spot a wheel or a truck before breaking your board. I never skated full size pipe cause dangerous af...but i had some pretty good tricks i brought from street to ramp.

My biggest achievement on the 6 foot was probably throwing a frontside 360 barely over the coping...no grab. Skaters should know how hard this is. I started really embracing the oldschool "thrasher" pool mentality ...started tossing in reverts focusing on style instead of difficulty .

Ya'll dont know beauty till you see someone lay down a boned out front feeble stall with style.

I can rack up a huge score in THPS 2 and 3. Does that count?

Phur

Autocross Champion
I can rack up a huge score in THPS 2 and 3. Does that count?

Same.

I tried to even learn how to Ollie as a teenager. I couldn’t even get the back of the board to start to come up. I was friends with some guys who skated and explained it to me, it just wasn’t meant to be. Oh well, I’m too old for that now. I can’t afford broken bones.

Phur

Autocross Champion
A few years ago there was a portly neighbor kid who would be out in the street for hours a day working on kickflips and shit like that. He get decent. My wife and I dubbed him “Chunky Hawk”.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
He's just a skater boi.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
A few years ago there was a portly neighbor kid who would be out in the street for hours a day working on kickflips and shit like that. He get decent. My wife and I dubbed him “Chunky Hawk”.

Portly kid?

Like portland washington portly? confirm he had frames with no prescription, a scarf, ripped girl jeans and shoes with no socks. Also hipster stash.

I lived on a court, made skateboarding alittle easier.

He's just a skater boi.

the hatred for avril is real

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Portly kid?

Like portland washington portly? confirm he had frames with no prescription, a scarf, ripped girl jeans and shoes with no socks. Also hipster stash.

I lived on a court, made skateboarding alittle easier.

the hatred for avril is real

What year did you start skating ?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Most of my regrets in life involve not flipping off enough people while I'm driving.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I pretty much gave up when I got my drivers license, so 1996 for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.