GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
6’, but he’s all legs and arms.
so where will he put them when he has a copilot? will he buy a miata from a clown car dealership?

Phur

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
I remember my mom worked with a guy that had an NA Miata when they were still new. All of the guys that he worked with gave him shit about it. He was 6’ 5”!

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
NA Meotters are great cars. Easy to work on. A very good car to learn on, both driving & wrenching. As far as being slow so one can't get in trouble, anyone can get in trouble even in a slow car, been done many times. I have personal experience doing exactly that. :LOL:

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
My wife thinks miatas are cute, I plan on getting her one when we get our next place. And I have a connection for a nice one from my aunt when she is done driving it. Has less than 100k miles and just a normal fading clear coat issue. Mechanically in great shape.

torga

Autocross Champion
i stumbled across an interesting build on IG the other day.. a Kia Soul with a K series motor and trans. apparently fits quite well in the bay.
post you link?

torga

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
That's actually not bad. Reminds me of a 1st-gen 2dr Rav4 I saw at a car meet once -- had a 3SGTE engine swap, deep red paint matched the black plastic all-around mudguards, subtle drop and bronze TE37V wheels. Looked fuckin DOPE. I wish I had a pic.
the wrap on the things is pretty unique, some new kinda printing tech. front end looks white but i guess that's just how it photographs. its like a mint green or something.