GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion
Been so busy with the COVID thread extravaganza that I haven't popped in here for a while.
I had a very eventful weekend, gf and I finally moved to a new place after basically running away from our old place. The ground floor of our building flooded a few days before Xmas Eve and it has been a shitshow since then. Luckily our old lease was up at the end of this month anyway.
Now I get to come home and unpack every day after work.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Been so busy with the COVID thread extravaganza that I haven't popped in here for a while.
I had a very eventful weekend, gf and I finally moved to a new place after basically running away from our old place. The ground floor of our building flooded a few days before Xmas Eve and it has been a shitshow since then. Luckily our old lease was up at the end of this month anyway.
Now I get to come home and unpack every day after work.
yeah i dipped in and i quickly found i'd never be able to keep up with the shitposting.

congrats on the move, i guess? sucks that the old place didn't pan out. shit happens i guess?

unpacking is my favorite part of moving. because it means its basically done.

torga

Autocross Champion
yeah i dipped in and i quickly found i'd never be able to keep up with the shitposting.

congrats on the move, i guess? sucks that the old place didn't pan out. shit happens i guess?

unpacking is my favorite part of moving. because it means its basically done.
I wish I could just have the whole week to unpack, though. It sucks forcing yourself to unpack after coming home from work with little energy.