3.1 MB · Views: 73
  • DEDEF8D5-7B90-4651-BB95-0A8DB71698A3.jpeg
    DEDEF8D5-7B90-4651-BB95-0A8DB71698A3.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 81

Phur

Autocross Champion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Grattan was a blast as always. Got to drive it wet for 2 sessions before it dried up which was fun. Poured the night before and we were on the paddock camping. Oh well. Had a great time, girlfriends sister came along for her birthday. She's never been on a track before and I put down my fastest lap of the day while she was riding with me so that was fun. Came within .03 of my pb at Grattan too, didn't break it though unfortunately.

Next weekend: Gingerman

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
Love Gingerman. Went up last year for Grid.Life, fucking awesome experience.

No more customer service for me, back on webteam. If anyone needs anything from the site though let me know and I can still make things happen for the boys here. Just reach out to me.

Edit: I got the IE intake that I received partially cut up and mated with my Neuspeed intake, I'll do pictures and a build thread update today on my break.

Last edited:

jay745

Love Gingerman. Went up last year for Grid.Life, fucking awesome experience.

No more customer service for me, back on webteam. If anyone needs anything from the site though let me know and I can still make things happen for the boys here. Just reach out to me.

Edit: I got the IE intake that I received partially cut up and mated with my Neuspeed intake, I'll do pictures and a build thread update today on my break.
Gingerman gets a little boring for me, I like tracks with some elevation changes and it's pretty flat. I'm mostly going because some friends are as well and it's a cheap track day($170) compared to others which are closer to $300. For whatever reason gingerman lap times are basically used as comparison for your driving ability. Probably because the gridlife folks pretty much only drive at gingerman. I have quite a few friends talking a big game so I'm eager to send them a pic of my laptimer

jay745

Long shot but anyone have one of those fancy coolers for sale? I just bought a cheapo coleman for $40 and am returning it because it's a piece of crap. Ice didnt even last 5 hours in the car with me, ended up having to throw a bunch of food out because there isn't ice available at the track. I'm planning on camping a lot and track days etc so I guess I'll bite the bullet for one of the more expensive types. Yeti/otterbox/rtic etc

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I had a yeti and somebody stole it out of my garage. Got an Rtic and it’s almost exactly the same and cheaper. I’d try Craig’s or an app, used to see ads where people magically had a surplus of them for sale

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Long shot but anyone have one of those fancy coolers for sale? I just bought a cheapo coleman for $40 and am returning it because it's a piece of crap. Ice didnt even last 5 hours in the car with me, ended up having to throw a bunch of food out because there isn't ice available at the track. I'm planning on camping a lot and track days etc so I guess I'll bite the bullet for one of the more expensive types. Yeti/otterbox/rtic etc
If you’re going to commit to camping a lot, you should get a 12v refrigerator cooler, so while you’re driving to the track it keeping it colder. Just make sure the amperage isn’t more than the power point in the hatch can handle.