GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I got an NPR update, evidently some cops shot a black man in Louisville yesterday. Their body cams were not turned on. I don’t expect things to get better. My son lives across the river from Louisville. He told us that the protesters had already started crossing the walking bridge the other night. My wife warned him not to go out alone. That when protests like this start, the KKK and white supremacists come out as well, and they are definitely not fans of the LGBTQ community either.

Espn reported that an old Indiana football player was killed over the weekend, as well as another kid. Didn't elaborate on what exactly happened. Shot in an intersection near his down town apartment. I'm about 30 minutes from down town, don't plan on going there either. I also haven't heard of any of the crazy fire/rioting/looting here. More so in Dallas I believe.

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
Fuckin no notifications for this thread and I don't know how many pages I missed out on. Dumb.
Ordered just shy of $500 bucks of maintenance and parts for the R.
I also ordered some stuff for the wagon cause my short road trip up to my parents was not kind to it. Door hinge got funky, sunshade broke, I'm now throwing a lean code, and my oil level sensor is faulty. Did just short of 1000 miles in about 28 hours.

Edit: oh shit @Cadubya is back.

Last edited:

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Had some bad allergies a few weeks ago. Weird... maybe it was the coronas. In other news, I got my brothers old Accord at the house to clean it up and check it out. He ordered brake pads for it a couple months ago and never put them on. He got 2 boxes of front pads and 2 boxes of rear pads... :LOL:

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Yeah my allergies have been atrocious. Taking a Benadryl every 8-12 hours along with my normal allergy meds.

Lol, rookie move on the pads.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Good morning, kids. How's things?

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Did Honda front pads last night. Did the rear ones this morning, forgot how stupid those rotating pistons are. I had a tool from forever ago and the lugs were almost too far apart. It kept wanting to slip and pop out of place. All good now tho

torga

Autocross Champion
Good morning, kids. How's things?
Curfew got lifted for the rest of the week in Seattle. Cops got really naughty over the weekend and it was 'til 5:00p both days. Saturday's curfew announcement was hilarious, since they mayor called a 5:00p curfew at 4:55p. Yeah, ok, lemme teleport home. Then 6:00p on Monday, 9:00p on Tuesday/Wednesday, now it's been lifted.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Curfew got lifted for the rest of the week in Seattle. Cops got really naughty over the weekend and it was 'til 5:00p both days. Saturday's curfew announcement was hilarious, since they mayor called a 5:00p curfew at 4:55p. Yeah, ok, lemme teleport home. Then 6:00p on Monday, 9:00p on Tuesday/Wednesday, now it's been lifted.
Chicago still has a 9pm curfew, apparently up to 6 months in jail if you break it.... more than what rapists get cause that sets the right example.....

torga

Autocross Champion
Chicago still has a 9pm curfew, apparently up to 6 months in jail if you break it.... more than what rapists get cause that sets the right example.....
Our curfew was for "individuals disturbing peace or instigating violence". Which really just means cops get a free pass to profile the hell outta anyone they see -- more than normal, anyway.