GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

torga

Autocross Champion
So are you downloading Google Maps to store this information locally on your computer? I'm just wondering how you started building this is all.
It's linked to my Google account, so it follows me wherever I'm signed in.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
It's linked to my Google account, so it follows me wherever I'm signed in.
I have a similar system for scouting photography spots.

torga

Autocross Champion
I have a similar system for scouting photography spots.
Yep, I use it for that as well -- that's one of my custom lists. It's a great system.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
All you EDM and JDM peeps check out Humble Mechanics and Gears n Gasoline on YouTube for a 5k fastest car challenge. Euro vs JDM.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Anyone looking for a FC project car? A guy I know is selling his for 9k. Says needs a rebuild, though it has hard starts and is fine once going ..

torga

Autocross Champion
Anyone looking for a FC project car? A guy I know is selling his for 9k. Says needs a rebuild, though it has hard starts and is fine once going ..
I wish I had the room for it. That sounds awesome.
In fact, just the other day I was pining for some extra room. I saw a Geo Tracker in great shape for just $2k and man... that would make a great lil mountain shitbox. Take it to trailheads, go camping, bounce around.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I wish I had the room for it. That sounds awesome.
In fact, just the other day I was pining for some extra room. I saw a Geo Tracker in great shape for just $2k and man... that would make a great lil mountain shitbox. Take it to trailheads, go camping, bounce around.
Trackers are cool but ever ride in a metro? Friend of mine bought one for $75 in high school for his first car.

torga

Autocross Champion
Wow, was it even running when he bought it? Or perhaps from a family member?