GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I can feel the luv :wub:

I'm gonna go out and rip on the car a bit. Been so busy with work I never have time to forum anymore. It's sad. My work ethic is so much better these days.... lol

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I can feel the luv :wub:

I'm gonna go out and rip on the car a bit. Been so busy with work I never have time to forum anymore. It's sad. My work ethic is so much better these days.... lol
My exact problem too... I work too much now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Anyone else been watching hyperdrive on Netflix? Its rather entertaining.

Phur

Autocross Champion

Work has been work. School has been a lot the past few months. Physics was a lot of work, and Chemistry had a TON of busy work. It seems to be lessoning with this English Comp class... let's hope. I'm trying hard to not overthink shit. (Not easy for me.)

Phur

Autocross Champion
I think we found a workaround for our home theater. We removed the case and disconnected the power supply that ran from the PCB to the touch screen. It has been bullshit-free so far. (Fingers crossed) Borderlands 3 comes out on the 13th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

Same :( getting a bit crazy around my parts.
Anyone else been watching hyperdrive on Netflix? Its rather entertaining.

Didn't make it past the trailer. Saw hot chicks trying to drift and flipped to something else. Nothing more annoying than scene girls trying to look cool, I don't care how hot they are. Would rather watch sweaty dudes who know how to drive racing 10/10 times

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Same :( getting a bit crazy around my parts. Didn't make it past the trailer. Saw hot chicks trying to drift and flipped to something else. Nothing more annoying than scene girls trying to look cool, I don't care how hot they are. Would rather watch sweaty dudes who know how to drive racing 10/10 times

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Honestly give it a shot. It's got some stupid cringy moments sure.. But it's got some really good drivers. It's great watching a drag car try and drift.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

Holy crap CLOTH?

That's gotta be rare AF

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Buenos dias.