GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Phur

Autocross Champion
My tires were delivered today. The shed is filling up with car parts. Lady Phur told me that it this rate I am going to have to make the Cincinnati trip alone, that there isn’t going to be enough room for her in the car. Cincinnati is where I’m having to go to get all of the brake shit done. I’m going to just wait and get the new tires mounted and an alignment at the same time.

I’m kinda concerned that I may have more going on than warped rotors and out of balance over worn tires. It can almost feel like wheel hop at times when I apply the brakes.

Last edited:

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
My tires were deliver today. The shed is filling up with car parts. Lady Phur told me that it this rate I am going to have to make the Cincinnati trip alone, that there isn’t going to be enough room for her in the car. Cincinnati is where I’m having to go to get all of the brake shit done. I’m going to just wait and get the new tires mounted and an alignment at the same time.

I’m kinda concerned that I may have more going on than warped rotors and out of balance over worn tires. It can almost feel like wheel hop at times when I apply the brakes.

Wasted ball joint or control arm bushings? Check your wheel bearing/axle nut bolt too.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Pedal going to floor - might just have a minor bit of air in the circuit. I bet if you pull it up off the floor manually and pump it a few times it comes back to life.

Tried that when it happened and it wouldn’t build pressure back. Reservoir was low (it shares one with the brake reservoir) topped it off and did some more pumping didn’t help.

Gonna have to remove the battery and intake to see what’s going on. I’ll try to bleed it. It’s been raining and the grass needs to be cut and I have 12hr days coming up so I’ll get to it...sometime.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
My tires were delivered today. The shed is filling up with car parts. Lady Phur told me that it this rate I am going to have to make the Cincinnati trip alone, that there isn’t going to be enough room for her in the car. Cincinnati is where I’m having to go to get all of the brake shit done. I’m going to just wait and get the new tires mounted and an alignment at the same time.

I'm told that Ohio isn't real, a thing of myth. A place made up by dad's to threaten their kids with for good behavior.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I'm told that Ohio isn't real, a thing of myth. A place made up by dad's to threaten their kids with for good behavior.
😂
Our son always insisted that Wyoming wasn’t real. We made sure to send him a picture of a sign on our way to Colorado.

torga

Autocross Champion
The government constantly downplays Ohio so no one figures out that there's only Ohio.

video_image-MYQEJm43k.jpg

Phur

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion
Give a shout if you have any questions about your favorite Microsoft products!
Why do they got all dem windows but I can't see through them?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Besides a sore arm I was feeling fine after my J&J vaccine. Got it done Sunday and my arm is still a little sore.

all I wanted to do is take a nap.

Thats pretty much me all the time. If I stop moving for too long I’ll be asleep. I’m always down for a nap.