GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Lol Governor Toilet ^ Bingo.

This is going to go into June/July easily i think. # conspiracyBros

OH wow yeah wow

Sorry bro, you'll get through this (y)

Sell some stuff around the house, she can easily pick up a part time job right now...while a lot of fields are being hit with lay offs..a lot of other fields are thriving. See if she can get a job at Trader Joes, their workers make VERY good money actually for being a grocery store .

Taxes FTL
Thanks mang. Will get through it but not pretty atm.

She’s looking at everything atm. I’ll give her that info. Thanks!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Probably grill and play some music outside for late lunch.....steak and mojo marinade chicken tacos sound pretty good ?

Thanks mang. Will get through it but not pretty atm.

She’s looking at everything atm. I’ll give her that info. Thanks!
Atm no problem, forward the info yeah

Atm the weather is a bit cold atm but im working from home with the window open atm....iirc its supposed to be warm later...atm about 46 degrees and sunny

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Edit: Youre invited to my Grill Fest today Das , bring hot dogs and buns...ill provide the rest. ?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh wow

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I love my condiments, but there's something about condiments in excess that's just fucking gross.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I love my condiments, but there's something about condiments in excess that's just fucking gross.
True statement here^

I also dont like mayo unless its been mixing with something else , like sriracha or whatever. Nothing worse than eating a burger and getting glob of mayo.

Ever seen how much mayo they put on a MChicken? :sick:

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Ever seen how much mayo they put on a MChicken? :sick:

I have. I scrape it off often. It's also one of the biggest reasons I hate the Arbys next door. All of their sandwich makers put way too much mayo and mustard on shit and they've all been doing it for years now. Then they make requesting light mayo super odd and awkward. It's not a good system. I've seen someone order light mayo, get regular mayo, gets another one made, gets regular mayo again, and had to have a third one made.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Isn’t that just aioli??
(y)

I have. I scrape it off often. It's also one of the biggest reasons I hate the Arbys next door. All of their sandwich makers put way too much mayo and mustard on shit and they've all been doing it for years now. Then they make requesting light mayo super odd and awkward. It's not a good system. I've seen someone order light mayo, get regular mayo, gets another one made, gets regular mayo again, and had to have a third one made.
Arbys gets a bad rap , they arent just beef n cheddas anymore they actually have decent sammiches.

Sterkrazzy you ever try the horsey sauce at Arbys?

Their new fish sandwiches look pretty good actually, i dont have a local arbys though unfortunately.

I was gonna say just ask for mayo packet on the side but i dont see that they have them at arbys, odd. They must not have pre-set sauce dispensers like mcdonalds etc...

Dang , i got hungry reaaal quick from posting those dumb and dumber food gifs