bingo.mov

In4updates

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
hahahah LOL

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat19: Winter Is Coming Chili Chat

Wife's car in for service. Might actually be a day or two because they're short 2 techs this week.

Sales manager is a cool guy, younger (for a sales manager) around my age. Says, "Dude I've got the perfect car for you." Basically tosses me the keys and says, "Take this instead. Lemme know what you think - I can give you a deal on it."

So I've got it for a few days.

I learned I have more h8ters than usual so I opted to make a spectacle on FB about it. No more than 30 seconds after I posted it (literally)... my buddy (the "mole") screenshotted the secret Facebook group conversation about it. I LOL'd.

I figured out the springs are way too stiff on the racekar for AX so I've been noodling "making a change" and have joked about "I should just go buy something else." Perfect timing. ;)

Really is a nice car tho. If it had a man pedal my gears would be turning much more on it. I miss having a convertible and drove home last night with the top down and seat heaters cranked. They make a TON of torque... feels like V8, no need to wind it up.

Tho for the money, and if I were to stick with PDK, it would be hard not to roll with a lower-priced GT3 they have on the lot instead. Not a drop-top tho...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
nice. excuse my ignorance, what is the secret FB group - he was a mole who was trolling, a mole who was helping you out with trolling? good stuff here, tasty updates...

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Wife's car in for service. Might actually be a day or two because they're short 2 techs this week.

Sales manager is a cool guy, younger (for a sales manager) around my age. Says, "Dude I've got the perfect car for you." Basically tosses me the keys and says, "Take this instead. Lemme know what you think - I can give you a deal on it."

So I've got it for a few days.

I learned I have more h8ters than usual so I opted to make a spectacle on FB about it. No more than 30 seconds after I posted it (literally)... my buddy (the "mole") screenshotted the secret Facebook group conversation about it. I LOL'd.

I figured out the springs are way too stiff on the racekar for AX so I've been noodling "making a change" and have joked about "I should just go buy something else." Perfect timing. ;)

Really is a nice car tho. If it had a man pedal my gears would be turning much more on it. I miss having a convertible and drove home last night with the top down and seat heaters cranked. They make a TON of torque... feels like V8, no need to wind it up.

Tho for the money, and if I were to stick with PDK, it would be hard not to roll with a lower-priced GT3 they have on the lot instead. Not a drop-top tho...

Jealous backstabbing mofos

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
nice. excuse my ignorance, what is the secret FB group - he was a mole who was trolling, a mole who was helping you out with trolling? good stuff here, tasty updates...

Good longtime friend of mine who, for a period, was friends within this other group.... or perhaps "clique" is the best way to describe it.

He's since kinda figured out most of them are d-bags... but they still follow him around like a puppy and add him to all their "top secret" chats and FB groups. The ones where they're not shit-talking him, anyways.

When I was still "in favor" with this group they'd occasionally start discussions talking shit about him - and I'd share as well. I've since left the group (originally put them on "ignore" but then was "removed" likely because one of the guys wanted me to give him free website back-end tech work, and I told him my rate is $250-300/hr and to RFP me... he didn't like that). At any rate... on occasion, since my other buddy is still "in", he fills me in.

Some people just never leave High School.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Screw that omni guy with his hard work ethic and business acumen skills. What an ass of him to buy nice things with his money.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You forgot, "Must be nice".