GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Except you can tell and it looks bad :iono:

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

not sure how anyone can tell? it looks similar to ya know, your fender meeting your door panel? :iono:

Awwww shit! Belgian GP 2020 booked!

:clap: very nice. SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
not sure how anyone can tell? it looks similar to ya know, your fender meeting your door panel? :iono:

:clap: very nice. SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Sorry for the confusion on your part, let me try to clarify with photos.

First pic you have a clean shaven bumper done correctly.

The 2nd pic you have an ugly out of place plug which looks terrible.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

The 2nd should be subject to Sticker Police IMO

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Nope. My wife’s mk5 Jetta (2006) has the real leather. We wanted the V-Tex until we sat in hers. The Jettas had an SEL package that had the leather.

Didn't know that!
Had to go back and look at a old order guide, but you're right. Package #2 on the early MK5's got you leather

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
oh wow. Have to try it. I really liked the barbocoa meat they have.

Can confirm that the Carne Asada from Chipotle is pretty damn good, after I FINALLY tried it this past weekend.

It's a shame it's not hot/fresh off the grille, like in the commercial, but it did have good flavor and was tender :thumbup:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

lulzcopter.

yes, shaved is obviously the best... already said that. You can also see the headlight washer panel too in the second pic, but no biggie? that's an out of place "plug " too, no? But yeah, it will be a matter of preference, but def looks better than stock or clear imho. And as the great EJ opines below, totally nailed it. You dont see those lines past 10ft from the car anyway :iono: Just a matter of preference, I guess.

MOD FIIIIIIGHT!

^

Shaved>colormatched>clear/smoked>stock.
/:

^ This guy gets it. :clap:

Can confirm that the Carne Asada from Chipotle is pretty damn good, after I FINALLY tried it this past weekend.

It's a shame it's not hot/fresh off the grille, like in the commercial, but it did have good flavor and was tender :thumbup:

oh dang. I'll have to try. I just hate that their food always is basically cold.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
lulzcopter.

yes, shaved is obviously the best... already said that. You can also see the headlight washer panel too in the second pic, but no biggie? that's an out of place "plug " too, no? But yeah, it will be a matter of preference, but def looks better than stock or clear imho. And as the great EJ opines below, totally nailed it. You dont see those lines past 10ft from the car anyway :iono: Just a matter of preference, I guess.

^

^ This guy gets it. :clap:

oh dang. I'll have to try. I just hate that their food always is basically cold.
Well yes, the assumption being that if you're shaving the bumper you'd do those headlight pop ups too.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Stock appearance for life, bruh

Amber signals FTW

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
das amber is nice tho, tbh. LAWD dat car.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
prolly just all Fiero's with a body kit, amirite?