GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Thanks everyone! The wife and I are super excited! Been a rough road leading up to this so we are incredibly grateful.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Thanks everyone! The wife and I are super excited! Been a rough road leading up to this so we are incredibly grateful.

Congratulations!! We struggled with the first one (took almost 2 years). Totally worth the rough road.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Congratulations!! We struggled with the first one (took almost 2 years). Totally worth the rough road.
Thanks dude! Yeah it took us almost 4 years... We were basically accepting that it wouldn't happen for us and started looking into adoption instead and then we found out she was pregnant the day she started her new job in August.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Miss all you bastards. Sorry I haven't been here much. Life's been busy. Thought I'd update you all... Im gonna be a dad! Having a little girl, due date is March 2022!!
Congrats !

Phur

Autocross Champion
I put my two-week notice in at my current job Thursday. It feels amazing! I start at my new job on the 20th.

Phur

Autocross Champion
It feels so good to be out of that place. It was like a bad relationship. I worked there for almost 13 years and was miserable for about the last 10 of that. The pay made it hard to leave before. Now I am putting my education to use and will be starting out making considerably more with plenty of room for advancement.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I put my two-week notice in at my current job Thursday. It feels amazing! I start at my new job on the 20th.

Congrats 🍾.

You worked in manufacturing like me if I remember correctly? New field completely?