GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

torga

Autocross Champion
We got this other salesman at work, idk wtf has gotten into him lately, but he spends most of his day watching toxic masculinity shit on youtube. Yesterday he was listening to some guy going off about sensitive men talking about how sensitive men are the type of people that buy a subscription to hand lotion and that's not what women want.
I buy a subscription to hand lotion to own the libs and exhaust the libs' supplies of hand lotion. That'll show em.

I have FB and only use it for coaching related things. I deleted my LinkedIn because recruiters somehow think people with established careers want to go be a temporary contractor 4 states away and never stopped calling me.
I have a few IG profiles, one for car things, one for me things, one for car photography things, and a few less important ones.
This is the worrrrst. Sometimes it's 5 different recruiters from 5 different agencies trying to contact me about the same job in Nowheresville, OK. No thanks.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
We got this other salesman at work, idk wtf has gotten into him lately, but he spends most of his day watching toxic masculinity shit on youtube. Yesterday he was listening to some guy going off about sensitive men talking about how sensitive men are the type of people that buy a subscription to hand lotion and that's not what women want. It's often about how to be the alpha male and how to avoid alpha females or how to deal with them. It's constantly making men out to be the victim for womens (or feminists) actions. Another one of the things he was listening to yesterday gave a trigger/offensive warning twice within about a minute, warning people to turn it off now if you're easily offended, but I don't think what he said was offensive, just stupid.

He used to listen to nothing but older rock music from like the 70s and 80s...I miss those days.
LOL so true. I bet he uses the term "soy boy" a lot. the love that one.

torga

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
LOL so true. I bet he uses the term "soy boy" a lot. the love that one.

He called someone a simp a week or 2 ago. First time I ever heard that word said in the real world. I've seen it said online plenty, but never in person lol

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Old people believe literally everything on the internet, it's sad. 95% of the shit my dad posts on fb is not true but he believes it and gets all worked up about it. Then gets mad at me for telling him its not fact checked and is completely false. Sigh.

Sounds like our friend Zcrickety

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
We got this other salesman at work, idk wtf has gotten into him lately, but he spends most of his day watching toxic masculinity shit on youtube. Yesterday he was listening to some guy going off about sensitive men talking about how sensitive men are the type of people that buy a subscription to hand lotion and that's not what women want. It's often about how to be the alpha male and how to avoid alpha females or how to deal with them. It's constantly making men out to be the victim for womens (or feminists) actions. Another one of the things he was listening to yesterday gave a trigger/offensive warning twice within about a minute, warning people to turn it off now if you're easily offended, but I don't think what he said was offensive, just stupid.

He used to listen to nothing but older rock music from like the 70s and 80s...I miss those days.
Oh, they’re INCELS.

Phur

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Everyone from every generation are snowflakes now. change my mind.

My cousins ex husband used to yell at his 3-4 year old son for putting on his moms shoes. You are boy what are you doing? Come on really? What you think that is going to make him gay or something?

My daughter wanted to paint my finger nails. She picked all of the colors and did all my nails. My son felt left out so I let him paint my toe nails and she did his toe nails lol.

October is breast cancer month. We have a women who sells shirts to raise money as she is a survivor. I am one of the only people in maintenance that buys a shirt and wears it every Friday. The old guys give me a hard time. They are "joking" but if you ask them to wear one and they will tell you no because it's pink. Do colors change you or something? It's certainly not my first choice in colors but it's for a good cause and to show your support for our co-worker and others.

Old school mentality, shut up be a man.

1600808016294.png

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
My cousins ex husband used to yell at his 3-4 year old son for putting on his moms shoes. You are boy what are you doing? Come on really? What you think that is going to make him gay or something?

My daughter wanted to paint my finger nails. She picked all of the colors and did all my nails. My son felt left out so I let him paint my toe nails and she did his toe nails lol.

October is breast cancer month. We have a women who sells shirts to raise money as she is a survivor. I am one of the only people in maintenance that buys a shirt and wears it every Friday. The old guys give me a hard time. They are "joking" but if you ask them to wear one and they will tell you no because it's pink. Do colors change you or something? It's certainly not my first choice in colors but it's for a good cause and to show your support for our co-worker and others.

Old school mentality, shut up be a man.

One of my StreamLights is pink. The tool guy was like what color do you want? I said shiiieett get me a pink one or something so I don't lose it. He showed up a couple weeks later with a breast cancer awareness Strion and told me I had to buy it since that's what I asked for lmao. I wondered if anybody ever questioned why I had it but nobody ever said anything haha

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
What do you mean he killed it?!?
The little fella likes to throw things. Unfortunately he doesn’t know his strength. He hucked a hot wheels car, it hit the screen and boom. There’s a small impact crater where the car hit. When you turn it on, it’s like a repeating “asteroid hitting the earth“ gif.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
One of my StreamLights is pink. The tool guy was like what color do you want? I said shiiieett get me a pink one or something so I don't lose it. He showed up a couple weeks later with a breast cancer awareness Strion and told me I had to buy it since that's what I asked for lmao. I wondered if anybody ever questioned why I had it but nobody ever said anything haha
When I used to smoke cigarettes I would buy pink lighters so my guy friends didn't steal them.