GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Was it the spyderco like pup or something? I was checking those out as a nice little prep knife. Good knife for that?

It was a Utility knife and Santoku knife. Super light but the blade is very thin and it could use some better balance. The mini pairing knife is handy tho.

What's for lunch?

I'm pricing out a Stratified tune for my Cobb salad.

Haven't figured lunch/dinner out yet. Probably gas station fried chicken...I could use a good cleansing!!

Stratified is probably what I would go with if I wasn't Unitronic.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Those are still a thing?! I thought they were a like one time thing like 10 years ago
I don't frequent TB often but I'm pretty sure it's a permanent menu item
Ah, a cold steel fan I see. Only ones I've had an interest in are the AK and the ti-lite
They're ok, quality has gone slightly down over the years. I'm on my third mini AK (don't ask how I keep losing them) it's a really nice knife but the newer ones don't even compare to the first gen I had

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Those are still a thing?! I thought they were a like one time thing like 10 years ago
theyre still working from the original doritos shell supply. so many leftover, they are running it until theyre gone.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I don't frequent TB often but I'm pretty sure it's a permanent menu item

They're ok, quality has gone slightly down over the years. I'm on my third mini AK (don't ask how I keep losing them) it's a really nice knife but the newer ones don't even compare to the first gen I had
Get yourself a lanyard or something. Or tie a bell around it.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I was doing some research for school a few months ago and discovered that there are going to be Mountain Dew flavored Doritos in Australia.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I was doing some research for school a few months ago and discovered that there are going to be Mountain Dew flavored Doritos in Australia.
I saw someone trying to sell a bag of those for $45 :eek:

On another Mt. Dew note.....I wish Buffalo Wild Wings would bring back the Zesty Citrus (aka Mt. Dew) flavored wings again they had like 4 years ago when they sponsored a college bowl game. They were pretty damn good

jay745

Cool ranch and sweet chili are my favorite.
Ranch anything is disgusting.
Spicy nacho>flaming hot>nacho cheese> sweet chili
I saw someone trying to sell a bag of those for $45 :eek:

On another Mt. Dew note.....I wish Buffalo Wild Wings would bring back the Zesty Citrus (aka Mt. Dew) flavored wings again they had like 4 years ago when they sponsored a college bowl game. They were pretty damn good
Bww is getting rid of Thai Curry, the only reason I ever went there. Prob won't be back

jay745

First weekend in months that I'm not working on someones car, currently have no plans. I'll probably strip the rear brakes down to get them ready to ship back as a core refund. New calipers should arrive Monday. The seal kit for a rebuild was only $5 but after hardware and pistons I was around $75 to rebuild. Or $80 to get freshly rebuilt remans. I went that route.

What's everyone else up to?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
probably buying a couch today. sectional. sunday there's a cars&coffee event i might go to. saturday ill probably just clean the cars, they're in need of a good vacuum.