GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
What's been going on with you, @Cadubya? Been a long while since you've been in these parts

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
done fucked up and rolled a tad to close to a curb when parking at the gas station and now have a few love marks on the bumper.
Even with parking sensors I still worry about that.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I drove a Tesla Plaid a few weeks ago. It was a very, very fast POS. Like all Teslas. Garbage, but fast AF. Taycan (and presumably the badge engineered Audi) much much nicer to drive, way better build quality.

C8E5B5B7-61E3-41DC-9D0D-C2DA374F0862.jpeg

In other news… dudes I’m gonna be on TV :). Gotta spread the word so the show gets some ratings! MotorTrend TV has had a TV crew following the team I drive for all season, and we got approval to announce it yesterday.

Show is called The Drive Within and first ep airs Nov 12.

Give the promo video a watch!

https://www.facebook.com/JPtakRacin...ol-the-2021-round-3-racing-w/436274997843446/

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
All new brake stuff on the car. Blew a hardline going from the caliper to the rubber line trying to set up the SS lines I got and bleed them. Hardline was rusted and seized in the fitting and as soon as I tossed a wrench on it to disconnect the line the whole thing just ruptured. So gotta replace that lol

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
All new brake stuff on the car. Blew a hardline going from the caliper to the rubber line trying to set up the SS lines I got and bleed them. Hardline was rusted and seized in the fitting and as soon as I tossed a wrench on it to disconnect the line the whole thing just ruptured. So gotta replace that lol
a consequence of the car living in Iowa?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
That’s pretty how does it sound?