GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Next debate they need someone who will put Trump in a headlock if he keeps talking out of turn. Wallace cannot control this dude.

Trump's strategy is to just keep shitting until the zookeeper's shovels break.
Seriously.. Just wouldn't shut the fuck up when it wasn't his turn. Just had to say something..

torga

Autocross Champion
Seriously.. Just wouldn't shut the fuck up when it wasn't his turn. Just had to say something..
Easily the loudest man in the room, it was infuriating.
Why don't they mute the mics of whoever isn't answering a question? At least, during the "questions" portion of the debate. Such a simple solution to this problem.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Why don't they mute the mics of whoever isn't answering a question? At least, during the "questions" portion of the debate. Such a simple solution to this problem.

That's what I was thinking, whoever is answering should be the only one on of all three.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I completely agree. And this should be done for all debates going forward.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

That’s doesn’t make good TV.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Screenshot_20200930-075142_Instagram.jpg

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

I knew it was going to be a shitshow. I didn't watch it, was not going to be able to deal with it. Oddly, while it sounds like it definitely WAS a shitshow - it was a different shitshow from what I was expecting it to be. So at least I get to be surprised.

I'm from Northbrook(the non-mcmansion side) , what part did you go to? It's so weird to go one street over and go from mansions to little run down houses.

Off Landwehr just north of 68.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I knew it was going to be a shitshow. I didn't watch it, was not going to be able to deal with it. Oddly, while it sounds like it definitely WAS a shitshow - it was a different shitshow from what I was expecting it to be. So at least I get to be surprised.

Off Landwehr just north of 68.
If I remember correctly that might be unincorporated Northbrook so that explains the mess at that house. My sister in laws parents live over there.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
If I remember correctly that might be unincorporated Northbrook so that explains the mess at that house. My sister in laws parents live over there.

Overall just a strange vibe to that whole area IMO.

I get wanting that location - convenient to everything. But putting up what appear to be $850k houses next to little shacks? And then having the entire street littered with them? I don't get it. Downers Grove is the same way.

If I ever bought in an area like that and wanted a "tear down" - I'd challenge my architect to build me a home that, on the exterior, FIT with the rest of the neighborhood. Make the interior spectacular but the outside should be in keeping with the rest of the hood. If stuff was built in the 50s, then it should look like it.

In my old hood where I grew up in Hoffman Estates... somebody did the McMansion thing. The trend didn't seem to stick though, because it's the ONLY house in the entire neighborhood like that. It looks ridiculous. Who would want to be the guy/family that lives in "that house" (which you know is what EVERYBODY else in the neighborhood refers to it as...)

torga

Autocross Champion
Trump would throw a tantrum if someone muted his mic and end the debate walking off stage and everyone knows it.
Awesome, let the American people see how much of an infant he is. I'm into that.