GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

GolNat

Autocross Champion
She's doing good. She's gonna be a year old in 10 days dude. It's nuts.

Awesome!

Yeah it goes fast. My oldest just turned 8 and I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. Soak it all in while you can.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I mean I love Detroit style pizza a lot. I love the crispy edges and crust. But I dunno, there is something about a good deep dish pizza that just makes me like it more.
I didn't really know that Detroit had it's own style though, but it is good.
Not gonna argue against a deep dish though!

They put in a Giordano's in (the revitalized area of) Detroit a few years back, but that didn't last long.....closed up in less than 2 years.

And I know you Chicago guys always talked about Portillo's.....they're bringing one of those to Livonia here soon.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I didn't really know that Detroit had it's own style though, but it is good.
Not gonna argue against a deep dish though!

They put in a Giordano's in (the revitalized area of) Detroit a few years back, but that didn't last long.....closed up in less than 2 years.

And I know you Chicago guys always talked about Portillo's.....they're bringing one of those to Livonia here soon.
Portillo's is solid. I want a closer zaxbys and in N out.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
dang wow, quality updates FTW

Buona Beef > Portilloballs imho, but both good.

Giordanos - many hate on them, but i do like both their stuffed and regular pizza

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
We told someone from Bermuda about the Porto's cake shake.. dude's eyes lit up, "YES.. tell me more, I will go there."

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
salad? WEAK.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
MMMM BEEF.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Dog Days Hot Dogs & Burgers
(770) 449-7433

https://g.co/kgs/sSegmy

How far is this place from you? I had an Italian beef here on my way down to Florida a few years back. It was really good.
Hmmm not bad, about 40 minutes. Not in an area I go to regularly BUT it's only ~19 minutes from the MicroCenter that I hit on occasion. So could be a good lunch spot when I'm kinda over in that area-ish...