GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

ChiChat19: Sterkrazzy Adopts #Boostedhours While Working From Home; Still Complains About Commute

csumt76

Drag Racing Champion
Jamacian beef patties? wuuuut. like jerk style or?

Ill have to try the philly at jersey mikes, never tried their hot food but your the second or possibly 3rd to claim the philly is good
Philly ain't the greatest but miles ahead of what other places claim to be a cheese steak... errr subway.

Beef patty is like a pastry type pocket with meat mixture inside. Caribbean food delights is the brand they have at wally world here. Tried to get one from a Jamaican restaurant in town once but they were out for the day. :-( It's like an adult uncrustable. Smoke a bowl, pop one in the microwave, good to go. :LOL:

sterkrazzy

Drag Racing Champion
Ill have to try the philly at jersey mikes, never tried their hot food but your the second or possibly 3rd to claim the philly is good
Their philly is one of 2 sandwiches I always get from them, the other is roast beef and provolone done mikes way. When I order the philly I always do it with extra meat, light peppers and onions with a little bit of mayo added. Comes out fuckin perfect.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Philly ain't the greatest but miles ahead of what other places claim to be a cheese steak... errr subway.

Beef patty is like a pastry type pocket with meat mixture inside. Caribbean food delights is the brand they have at wally world here. Tried to get one from a Jamaican restaurant in town once but they were out for the day. :-( It's like an adult uncrustable. Smoke a bowl, pop one in the microwave, good to go. :LOL:
subway sucks

"adult uncrustable" - im not sure you couldve said it anymore perfect to explain it luls

"Hot Potket" amirite
Their philly is one of 2 sandwiches I always get from them, the other is roast beef and provolone done mikes way. When I order the philly I always do it with extra meat, light peppers and onions with a little bit of mayo added. Comes out fuckin perfect.
Wow, that pro move right there...that little bit of mayo is the vessel that brings together all the flavors...sterkrazzy knows whats up.

Are you going stir crazy yet?

sterkrazzy

Drag Racing Champion
Are you going stir crazy yet?
Only at work because I'm bored af and have nothing to do. I haven't even been going in until about 11, then I sit at my desk and browse the internet until 5 and go home.

I got a couple weeks of vacation time, I'm not sure how I want to use it yet. I could do 4 day weeks for the next 10 weeks or so and use a vacation day every friday, or I might need those 2 weeks if I get sick, or earlier this year I was almost thinking I should take an actual vacation and go somewhere, haven't done that in a long time, so I might need them for that.

csumt76

Drag Racing Champion
Only at work because I'm bored af and have nothing to do. I haven't even been going in until about 11, then I sit at my desk and browse the internet until 5 and go home.

I got a couple weeks of vacation time, I'm not sure how I want to use it yet. I could do 4 day weeks for the next 10 weeks or so and use a vacation day every friday, or I might need those 2 weeks if I get sick, or earlier this year I was almost thinking I should take an actual vacation and go somewhere, haven't done that in a long time, so I might need them for that.
I'd probably use them on actual vacation. Just using them on a Friday is a good exit strategy if you plan on quitting. That's what I did anyway lol

EJBGTIVI

Drag Race Newbie

Boosted hours LOL

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

LMFAO

i still have to go to the office 2 days a week, its nice to get out of the house honestly . I have plenty of vacation days like you...not using any of them but could do what you said taking Fridays off for the next couple of months.

Cut my hours down voluntarily...rather keep the payroll down for the benefit of other employees/company.

I'd probably use them on actual vacation. Just using them on a Friday is a good exit strategy if you plan on quitting. That's what I did anyway lol
oh wow yeah
Nah not going anywhere for a while lol
oh wow yeah
Yea, my dad runs/owns the place since he opened it with his dad in 88
Very cool, 10/10

jay745

track sl00t
Alright what the hell guys. Watched once upon a time in hollywood based on a recommendation I read here. Movie sucked hard. Sure it had a great cast and good cinematography but the plot was sooo boring. 3/10

torga

Autocross Newbie
Alright what the hell guys. Watched once upon a time in hollywood based on a recommendation I read here. Movie sucked hard. Sure it had a great cast and good cinematography but the plot was sooo boring. 3/10
It's supposed to be a "day-in-the-life" type plot, and they aren't for everyone.
I'm really into plotlines of that nature, stream of consciousness type stuff.