GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Nah not going anywhere for a while lol

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Only at work because I'm bored af and have nothing to do. I haven't even been going in until about 11, then I sit at my desk and browse the internet until 5 and go home.

I got a couple weeks of vacation time, I'm not sure how I want to use it yet. I could do 4 day weeks for the next 10 weeks or so and use a vacation day every friday, or I might need those 2 weeks if I get sick, or earlier this year I was almost thinking I should take an actual vacation and go somewhere, haven't done that in a long time, so I might need them for that.
Boosted hours LOL

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Only at work because I'm bored af and have nothing to do. I haven't even been going in until about 11, then I sit at my desk and browse the internet until 5 and go home.

I got a couple weeks of vacation time, I'm not sure how I want to use it yet. I could do 4 day weeks for the next 10 weeks or so and use a vacation day every friday, or I might need those 2 weeks if I get sick, or earlier this year I was almost thinking I should take an actual vacation and go somewhere, haven't done that in a long time, so I might need them for that.
LMFAO

i still have to go to the office 2 days a week, its nice to get out of the house honestly . I have plenty of vacation days like you...not using any of them but could do what you said taking Fridays off for the next couple of months.

Cut my hours down voluntarily...rather keep the payroll down for the benefit of other employees/company.

I'd probably use them on actual vacation. Just using them on a Friday is a good exit strategy if you plan on quitting. That's what I did anyway lol
oh wow yeah
Nah not going anywhere for a while lol
oh wow yeah
Yea, my dad runs/owns the place since he opened it with his dad in 88
Very cool, 10/10

torga

Autocross Champion
Speaking of pizzas....i tried this brand a week ago...was very good actually for frozen pizza
The fuck is Detroit style pizza? Tastes like Fords, Chryslers and sadness?

torga

Autocross Champion
Alright what the hell guys. Watched once upon a time in hollywood based on a recommendation I read here. Movie sucked hard. Sure it had a great cast and good cinematography but the plot was sooo boring. 3/10
It's supposed to be a "day-in-the-life" type plot, and they aren't for everyone.
I'm really into plotlines of that nature, stream of consciousness type stuff.

Phur

Autocross Champion
It's supposed to be a "day-in-the-life" type plot, and they aren't for everyone.
I'm really into plotlines of that nature, stream of consciousness type stuff.
Me too.