brat_burner

Autocross Champion
old mans new whip

22603E5D-F234-4341-9FAC-F651E97D6F0F.jpeg

GolNat

Autocross Champion

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
When did they sneak that in the line up? I don’t remember seeing that before. Looks nice tho

oooo

in 4 reviews.

Taos? i think it was a late 2020 release.

MY 2022, I'm sure they were delayed but they just started getting them around here. It's an SE model... 1.5T, 8spd auto fwd, digi cluster, power/heated seats, car play, wireless charging, led lamps, kessy. Just under 29k MSRP

GolNat

Autocross Champion

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
And…

I couldn’t convince my dad to go GTI so he ended up getting a Kia Forte GT with a 6 speed manual (hence why I have a Prelude). Came with lots of standard features for a little under 25k I think. 10 year warranty is hard to beat too.

It runs pretty good and the engine/trans was really smooth. I think since it's a FWD it has a regular auto trans but it feels crisp. The first time the auto stop/start killed the engine I didn't even really notice tbh. The steering is super light, reminded me of some Benz models. It does seem to be lacking in some of the interior finish quality but I kinda expect that at the price point. They didn't want the S model bc of the weird diamond looking door trim bits. They were looking at a Jeep Renegade, Bronco sport, and then this. The Mini they had drove like a turd pile so I approve.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Internet people, lend me your opinions: take Friday off to make a 4 day weekend and ensure a month straight of short work weeks?

torga

Autocross Champion
Internet people, lend me your opinions: take Friday off to make a 4 day weekend and ensure a month straight of short work weeks?
I see no downside to this.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
It's a no brainer. I took Thurs and Fri off. 5 day weekend ftw

Honestly, at day 4 I start wondering wtf I'm doing with my life. I think being a little more productive around the house might help with that, but turning my brain off for a few days is more appealing

Phur

Autocross Champion
Honestly, at day 4 I start wondering wtf I'm doing with my life. I think being a little more productive around the house might help with that, but turning my brain off for a few days is more appealing
I usually take three consecutive weeks of vacation and trade days before and after. When it is all said and done, I am off for a solid month. I wasn't able to do it that way this year, though. They have completely screwed up the vacation policy.