GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

torga

Autocross Champion
My buddy had a 5th gen Prelude just like that. He bought it with an H22A swap from a JDM Type S, so it had about 20 extra horsepower... when it ran right. Someone else did the swap and you could tell shortcuts were taken.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
It's kind of hard to tell here, but bro here dropped his groceries in the middle of the street and casually picked them up before he casually finished walking across the street.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Can't wait for this housing bubble to burst so I can snag a sweet house on foreclosure.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
GF moved in. hoping to have more funds for car things this year, like covered winter parking for the mk6..

CountryJay
GF moving in = more available spending money? Did you do the maths right? That's not the math I was taught.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
^ dead chat. What's everyone up to? I'm going to the track this weekend and moving July 1. I bought a trailer and shopping for a truck to tow it. Probably going to end up being a Tacoma.

Trailer for...... towing the car?

Dunno if I'd want a Tacoma for car towing duty if that's the case. Last Tacoma I drove was gutless....

she pays monies to live = i have more to use.

LOL

First time eh?

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
In other news... racekar sold. Deposited the check today. I wouldn't exactly say "good riddance" as the car was finally fully sorted by the end of last fall when I figured out the spring rates. Car finally drove really nice and was starting to get dialed in. But I don't think I'll really miss it much. Took a reasonable beating on it financially... lesson learned.

Autocross on Saturday that I forgot I signed up and paid for, months ago. Guess I'll use the Diesel SUV unless I can sucker the dealer into giving me a stop-sale car to use for the weekend......