GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

clownish

just clowning around
I just use a sawzall blade or my chainsaw if it’s big.

Any particular favorite blades? Someone mentioned a pruning blade specifically but I figured using the hybrids that cut wood but can go through nails etc would probably be easiest.

Yea for ryobi, i picked up the lawn mower, pole trimmer, hedge trimmer, weed wacker, and leaf blower. The only regret I've experienced so far is that the lawn mower was awful this year during the first cut. I guess I never let it get that long before with this mower.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Any particular favorite blades? Someone mentioned a pruning blade specifically but I figured using the hybrids that cut wood but can go through nails etc would probably be easiest.

Yea for ryobi, i picked up the lawn mower, pole trimmer, hedge trimmer, weed wacker, and leaf blower. The only regret I've experienced so far is that the lawn mower was awful this year during the first cut. I guess I never let it get that long before with this mower.

DeWault, Diablo or Milwaukee is what I usually use. The larger tooth wood blades. I use a little 12V sawzall so an 18V or corded one would rip right through it.

clownish

just clowning around
Perfect. Started this morning clearing brush and waited till 11AM, then let it rip. My old corded milwaukee Sawzall was perfect on the hedges down to the stumps and all the old metal chainlink posts and whatnot. Probably going to return this chainsaw.

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
Decided to up my fixed blade game with a Fallkniven A1. It makes my KA-BAR D2 feel like a floppy noodle in comparison.

Attachments

• AEDD18AD-D09D-40CB-B301-EE0F1A9FCA42.jpeg
    AEDD18AD-D09D-40CB-B301-EE0F1A9FCA42.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 35

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Wassup errbody

Moving truck arrives Weds.

Simulator setup all disassembled. Same with my personal PC setup (vs. work PC setup). Home theater disassembled and boxed up. Basement mostly cleaned out aside from my desk and work PC setup (that'll have to come apart tomorrow after work.)

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Thank you! I really like the weight and balance.

Pics of the recon scout, please.
I can't even find it now 😭
Wassup errbody

Simulator setup all disassembled. Same with my personal PC setup (vs. work PC setup). Home theater disassembled and boxed up. Basement mostly cleaned out aside from my desk and work PC setup (that'll have to come apart tomorrow after work.)
Hot damn, how excited are you?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Wassup errbody

Excited to have IL in the rearview?

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Very much so - can't wait to GTFO.

Few minor bittersweet moments as I realize I may not have time to get to some of my favorite places before I'm gone. I'll miss a bunch of friends, with several circles that really only started reconvening (or rather, only started getting invited) after my divorce (sigh) last year.

Cadubya79

Go Kart Champion
Wassup errbody

I’m proud of you Jim! Finally making the move!

Cadubya79

Go Kart Champion
Very much so - can't wait to GTFO.

Few minor bittersweet moments as I realize I may not have time to get to some of my favorite places before I'm gone. I'll miss a bunch of friends, with several circles that really only started reconvening (or rather, only started getting invited) after my divorce (sigh) last year.
Wait what? Divorce? Sorry to hear that man. My divorce was the best thing I ever did, if it makes you feel any better.