GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

torga

Autocross Champion
Dude Texas had like a 100 car pile up on one of their highways.
Roads were complete ice, pileup started on an overpass, no one in north TX owns winter tires. Really worst-case scenario. Six dead from this, last I read.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Roads were complete ice, pileup started on an overpass, no one in north TX owns winter tires. Really worst-case scenario. Six dead from this, last I read.
Yeah that's what I saw too. No one really needs to own winter tires in Texas honestly. I doubt they would have even helped in this scenario.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
There's still people in Chicago who don't own winter tires. People amaze me with their stupidity
modern society essentially disables natural selection.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Yo, Dallas is a shit show. The rolling blackouts went from supposed to last 45-60 mins max to 5+ hours. The dogs were shivering. The fireplace couldn’t keep the house warm enough. We went to stay with one of my wife’s co-worker that lives on a different grid. The mall crawler rocks. It got snow rated A/T’s. Locked the center diff and was blazing trails with ease. Thing is phenomenal.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Yo, Dallas is a shit show. The rolling blackouts went from supposed to last 45-60 mins max to 5+ hours. The dogs were shivering. The fireplace couldn’t keep the house warm enough. We went to stay with one of my wife’s co-worker that lives on a different grid. The mall crawler rocks. It got snow rated A/T’s. Locked the center diff and was blazing trails with ease. Thing is phenomenal.
My Jetta is a tank with @Jaber 's old winter tires. Just went to the store and it's a mess out there

torga

Autocross Champion
Yo, Dallas is a shit show. The rolling blackouts went from supposed to last 45-60 mins max to 5+ hours. The dogs were shivering. The fireplace couldn’t keep the house warm enough.
This you?
1613435960395.png

Phur

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
i saw a fleet of power trucks with cherry pickers heading south on I95 on my way home from work,, must be headed to dubya's house

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
If you're a spider...fuck you.