GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Phur

Autocross Champion

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Are both of you okay?
Yeah I'm good. My cars oil pressure light came on again though while I'm sitting here waiting for a tow. I don't know if it's a wiring thing or if there is actually something wrong... But I have oil at the correct level and everything.

Phur

Autocross Champion
^ I was going to ask the same question.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
yikes good luck man

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion

That's seriously what I did last night. Except I just had a grill lighter than shoots the flame out like a little torch. I was in the yard taking my dog out and felt a spiderweb hit my face, and I definitely saw a dark spot floating right in front of my face for a second. I grabbed my cellphone to turn on the flashlight and it was a big fuckin spiderweb right in the center of our yard with this big nasty spider smack dab in the middle of it. I felt like I had something crawling on me for an hour. I dunno what's going on but all of a sudden that side of the house has a bunch of spiderwebs all over it. They're mostly crab spiders so they don't bother me that much, but this one from last night looked a little sus.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
This GX is so much winning. We’d be in such a pickle if I didn’t have it. People are having to leave their homes and seek warm shelter elsewhere. It’s such a shit show.

torga

Autocross Champion
This GX is so much winning. We’d be in such a pickle if I didn’t have it. People are having to leave their homes and seek warm shelter elsewhere. It’s such a shit show.
Family and friends in Ft Worth have been without power for 28+ hours. People I know in Houston are dealing with the same shit.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Okay I'm getting a very deep vibration now when I give it gas.... Fuck..