GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Weekend was chill, freezed my ass off changing my fuel pump outside on Sunday. Never seen one of these fail like this before...shitty fsi engines
20200119_135536.jpg

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Hector bought out all the calipers before Race Wars. Tried to overnight them from Japan but didn't make it in time
View attachment 163665
"The fact that Hector is gonna be running three Honda Civics with Spoon engines. On top of that, he just came into Harry'sm and ordered three T66 turbos with NOS and a Motec system exhaust. "

How was everybody's weekend?

Back to the grind today. New steering wheel for the Diesel arrived over the weekend - waiting down in the mailroom. Much excite. Also meeting w/Lady Jesus this afternoon for coffee to chat workstuffs.
Good weekend was good, very busy.

Coffee chats for the win

New steering wheel why? Worn out?
I played Witcher 3 and caught up on various shows all weekend. Also it's been a while so I set up my drums and had myself a jam sesh. Pure self indulgence.
Good netflix show is good.

Dang the drums, badass
I wish I had a better knack for playing music. I played the piano (technically keyboard) as a kid. Loved it BUT was/am way too self-conscious (?) I love to play but I don't like anyone hearing me play.... so I haven't played in probably 25 years now.
i always wanted to play the drums, never did though.

torga

Autocross Champion
I wish I had a better knack for playing music. I played the piano (technically keyboard) as a kid. Loved it BUT was/am way too self-conscious (?) I love to play but I don't like anyone hearing me play.... so I haven't played in probably 25 years now.
It helped having a few friends who played guitar and bass. I was nervous, but I got to play with them and it kinda melted away, and taught me how to play with people and jam - just read cues and go with the flow.

i always wanted to play the drums, never did though.
I wanted to play drums all through high school and college. In high school, my mom was opposed to the noise. During college, my various living situations were all cramped, all apartments - big, loud acoustic drums wouldn't do. When I finally graduated and got my own place, within a month I picked up a used kit.

The cans and plates, and bonus cat.
Same shells as the original used kit, but I ripped off the gross vinyl wrap (looked like a gaudy bowling ball) and stained them a natural tone. Upgraded snare and upgraded cymbals. Cheap kit and nice cymbals sound good. Expensive kit and cheap cymbals sound bad.
IMG_20200118_161326.jpg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Who the fuck drinks that colonoscopy shit and then goes about their day like everything is normal? Some dude blew our toilet the fuck up. Our front doors are open as we attempt to get fresh air.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Speaking of netflix, anybody watch the Aaron Hernandez deal?

yeah I watched it. Shit is insane. Worth the watch.

Looks like it should work? you buy it?

Nice, sparco brackets arent cheap. How much you pick those up for?

shouldnt be too much to weld in since you removed all your interior and sound insulation lol

Dang wish you were getting rid of Milwaukee™ tools lol

Big fan of their Fuel line up

O wow yeah.

Lift from the legs iirc

nah thats csumt

Going full send on the racecar... did you remove your fender liners yet ? For air flow

Ah so thaaats why they did that. Was always curious about that.

If someone just gave Jesse an engine to work on that day, maybe he wouldve just calmed down.

full send. Fender liner removed, foam removed, etc. intake should get almost done once I get over this flu or whatever I have.

its a fake rotor that hides the caliper.

o wow. Fast and furious?

How was everybody's weekend?

Back to the grind today. New steering wheel for the Diesel arrived over the weekend - waiting down in the mailroom. Much excite. Also meeting w/Lady Jesus this afternoon for coffee to chat workstuffs.

took care of sick wife last week. And now I’m sick. Painted both front 18z calipers. Loooks sooooo good now.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Who the fuck drinks that colonoscopy shit and then goes about their day like everything is normal? Some dude blew our toilet the fuck up. Our front doors are open as we attempt to get fresh air.
Lol wut?? I took the day off when I had that done. Eeeeewwww

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

Was it for sure colonoscopy stuff?

Or perhaps he switched up coffee brands this morning and experienced what I refer to as FCS - Foreign Coffee Syndrome.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Was it for sure colonoscopy stuff?

Or perhaps he switched up coffee brands this morning and experienced what I refer to as FCS - Foreign Coffee Syndrome.

It was for sure colonoscopy stuff. He told his salesman about it.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I just want to say fuck the kiosks at Mcdonalds. I hate them. I was the only person waiting to have my order taken and they tell me to use the kiosk instead. I walked out. Fuck your kiosks.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I just want to say fuck the kiosks at Mcdonalds. I hate them. I was the only person waiting to have my order taken and they tell me to use the kiosk instead. I walked out. Fuck your kiosks.

Agree. This happened to me the first time I went in there after the kiosks were implemented. I wanted to ask the guy Why the Fuck he was at the counter staring at me then? Lmao... I may only go there a few times a year.

Also, depending on what neighborhood you're in... They STILL keep the drink cups at the counter so you have to go get it anyway.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Agree. This happened to me the first time I went in there after the kiosks were implemented. I wanted to ask the guy Why the Fuck he was at the counter staring at me then? Lmao... I may only go there a few times a year.

Also, depending on what neighborhood you're in... They STILL keep the drink cups at the counter so you have to go get it anyway.

I've recently started going there a bunch because after so many years of eatings Wendys for lunch I needed a change. What I really need to do is get off my ass and make my own lunches each week, gotta figure somethin out. Driving out for lunch isn't really feasible because of all the traffic this time of year, but I can walk to wendys, kfc, or mcdonalds...all shitty choices unfortunately. Wendys wouldn't be bad but they're the worst wendys in the area. After getting so many spicy chicken wraps that were like eating nothing but fried skin and after getting white lettuce and tomatos on half the stuff I order I physically started having issues tryin to eat that shit. Now I get yelled at by Shirleen everytime I go to wendys for cheating on her with mcdonalds.

I usually try not to use the kiosk, the only time I'll use it is when I walk in and there's already a long line. I can place my order a lot quicker this way, but I've had issues with them losing my order when they're that busy and I use the kiosk. It almost happened yesterday but I was watching the lady run around with my food trying to figure out what to do with it so I got her attention.

They neglect the front counter so much because of the kiosks. They're just kinda like, what do we need someone to take orders for? Place your own damn order. I feel bad for some of the older people. I've seen some extremely patient old people waiting to have their orders taken and they're entirely ignored. Eventually someone points them to the kiosk but it takes them 10-15 minutes to figure out how to use the damn thing.

Last edited: