GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I pictured you being a pc gamer more than a ps5 guy.
I buy most games on pc, but I can't ignore the sony exclusives. I keep a playstation around for the 2-3 games I might play a year. God of War, Spider Man, Horizon Zero Dawn, Ghosts of Tsushima...that type of game is what I look forward to and really nobody is doing it better than sony developers. Returnal comes out at the end of April and that's something I want to check out. I've been a fan of the last few Housemarque games and this time they're doing something different from what they normally do.

I went a little crazy with the last generation and also got an xbox one and a switch. Since microsoft put Forza on pc I haven't touched the xbox. Now they're putting most of their games on pc, so instead of buying the new xbox I'll just have a game pass subscription...Idk why I bought the switch. My pc is definitely a better rig though, so if I can get it on pc I'll usually go that route. Now I'll have to see how I feel about the adaptive triggers and if games actually use that feature properly because that might get me to buy more on the ps5.

My tv could really use an upgrade now. I still don't have a 4k, it's a 1080p from before smart tvs.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I buy most games on pc, but I can't ignore the sony exclusives. I keep a playstation around for the 2-3 games I might play a year. God of War, Spider Man, Horizon Zero Dawn, Ghosts of Tsushima...that type of game is what I look forward to and really nobody is doing it better than sony developers. Returnal comes out at the end of April and that's something I want to check out. I've been a fan of the last few Housemarque games and this time they're doing something different from what they normally do.

I went a little crazy with the last generation and also got an xbox one and a switch. Since microsoft put Forza on pc I haven't touched the xbox. Now they're putting most of their games on pc, so instead of buying the new xbox I'll just have a game pass subscription...Idk why I bought the switch. My pc is definitely a better rig though, so if I can get it on pc I'll usually go that route. Now I'll have to see how I feel about the adaptive triggers and if games actually use that feature properly because that might get me to buy more on the ps5.

My tv could really use an upgrade now. I still don't have a 4k, it's a 1080p from before smart tvs.
Yeah I love the sony exclusives a lot. My wife and I have talked about getting a ps4 to play some games that we can't get for our Xbox. I have to finally bite the bullet and upgrade my pc but I don't play games much at all as it is so I haven't had a reason to upgrade it. I mostly play ark or counter strike so nothing like super graphics heavy. Main thing I need to change is my tiny desk.. Barely fits my monitor, keyboard, and mouse on it.

Only reason I'd get a switch is for the Pokémon games and for some Mario games.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion

My TV was the first "adult" purchase I made after getting out of school and it's already so obsolete :(

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Screenshot_20210217-222547_Reddit.jpg

Phur

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
@sterkrazzy You mean you were able to get one?!?

View attachment 203624
lol, Yea I just decided I'd start looking for one last Friday. There's an extension I downloaded called auto refresh plus, and I had it refreshing the page for target, best buy and amazon while looking for words like in stock or add to cart. It set off the alarm a few nights ago around 3am and I woke up and got my order in. Actually ended up being way easier than I thought it'd be.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I pictured you being a pc gamer more than a ps5 guy.
You got one?!?
lol, Yea I just decided I'd start looking for one last Friday. There's an extension I downloaded called auto refresh plus, and I had it refreshing the page for target, best buy and amazon while looking for words like in stock or add to cart. It set off the alarm a few nights ago around 3am and I woke up and got my order in. Actually ended up being way easier than I thought it'd be.
1613668691453.png

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Dog's annual check up came back with anemic bloodwork. Going back tonight to have it redrawn. She doesn't seem to have any of the "classic" signs, no change in personality or appetite, her usual energy levels, no vomiting or black stool... Here's hoping it's just an issue with the bloodwork.