ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Phur

Autocross Champion
I gave up a long time ago.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Anyone have a home office set up with a carpet that's medium pil? My office chair won't cooperate, wondering what people would be using for a chair mat, thickness wise. I have one for hardwood that isn't going to cut it.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I just bought a cheap plastic one from the OD. Works fine. After a few years of daily use, had to replace it. But it got the job done.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
PS sup fellas?

I miss when this place was hoppin'

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I just bought a cheap plastic one from the OD. Works fine. After a few years of daily use, had to replace it. But it got the job done.
Yeah I'll see what thickness mine is before shopping this weekend I guess. I saw amazon has these glass ones for a few hundred. Yikes.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I drove a Tesla Plaid a few weeks ago. It was a very, very fast POS. Like all Teslas. Garbage, but fast AF. Taycan (and presumably the badge engineered Audi) much much nicer to drive, way better build quality.

View attachment 229197

In other news… dudes I’m gonna be on TV :). Gotta spread the word so the show gets some ratings! MotorTrend TV has had a TV crew following the team I drive for all season, and we got approval to announce it yesterday.

Show is called The Drive Within and first ep airs Nov 12.

Give the promo video a watch!

https://www.facebook.com/JPtakRacin...ol-the-2021-round-3-racing-w/436274997843446/
So….

What team are you on/driving for?!?

Phur

Autocross Champion
Miss all you bastards. Sorry I haven't been here much. Life's been busy. Thought I'd update you all... Im gonna be a dad! Having a little girl, due date is March 2022!!
Congratulations on the baby bunny!