GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Hard part is done. Just gotta stack blocks now. I’ll let the minions do that.

Attachments

• 4F06453C-EB4C-42CA-9CA6-F9C579279A51.jpeg
    4F06453C-EB4C-42CA-9CA6-F9C579279A51.jpeg
    959.6 KB · Views: 82

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
Certain items are actually this small to make us competitive hahaha
Would rather have smaller margins and make a sale to a customer with the hopes of making them a repeat instead of no sale at all

I get it, but 5% is nothing - maybe 5% and add free shipping, that's not too shabby.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
The pixel 5 I got yesterday will probably end up being my best black friday purchase. I've gone from a pixel 1, to pixel 3, to now pixel 5. I got the p1 and p3 during release week in october, but every year the new model they just released always has good black friday sales, so I waited this year. Best Buy ended up having a sale for it this week with $200 off.

I needed a new phone mostly just because of battery issues. My p3 has been dying before bed time sometimes, and it happens even if I barely use my phone all day. There'd be mornings where my battery would be at 91% before I even left the house for work. Right now my new p5 is at 92% battery...feels like it's just barely using any battery.

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
The pixel 5 I got yesterday will probably end up being my best black friday purchase. I've gone from a pixel 1, to pixel 3, to now pixel 5. I got the p1 and p3 during release week in october, but every year the new model they just released always has good black friday sales, so I waited this year. Best Buy ended up having a sale for it this week with $200 off.

I needed a new phone mostly just because of battery issues. My p3 has been dying before bed time sometimes, and it happens even if I barely use my phone all day. There'd be mornings where my battery would be at 91% before I even left the house for work. Right now my new p5 is at 92% battery...feels like it's just barely using any battery.

You should snap some boner pics and post em' here...now!