GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
lol, I googled 'safe for work boner' and it was the first thing that showed up
This comment makes me long for the days when we could easily put quotes in sigs.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I want to order some sunglasses and I found a pair of oakleys I like. I have to get prescription glasses so I'm torn between using a wholesale site that's probably just using cheap chinese lenses vs the more expensive authentic oakley lenses. I could probably get 2 pairs of glasses from a wholesale site for less than what it would cost to have oakley lenses.

The glasses I'm using now I've had for over a couple years. They're just cheap ones from zenni optical. The only problem is the blue mirror tint looks like shit after 2 years. It's all chipped up and flaking off. I want to do the mirror tint again but I wonder if I'd have better luck with the authentic oakley lenses.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Deep thoughts by sterkrazzy

lol...I spent over 5 hours looking at sunglass websites last night. I'll probably be doing that same tonight. Just can't decide if it the extra cost is really worth it. The cheapest I could get them to on the wholesale sites was about $150, and the cheapest I could get it to with the oakley lenses was $366.