GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Ironically you just missed the Oktoberfest deal we had on brake kits. Was 10% off
Btw, I did check for you and everything (SS pads and rotors, Velt lines) is either in stock here or in stock at our supplier ;)

Quick question/favor to ask - can you check the Drilled, Slotted Mk6 Stoptech rotors? I noticed that UT sells a kit for drilled and a kit for slotted, but not a kit for D+S, and UT lists each of those rotor pairs at the same price. Sent a text to the "got a question" folks asking if maybe they could sub the D+S for a drilled.

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
I know, I know... but $100 is $100 yanno
Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I just purchased a rear chassis brace from ECS. I was stuck with them because the Unibrace won’t fit and I couldn’t find anyone else that made one. Shipping was typical ECS shipping, put the box arrived undamaged, so I’ve got that going for me. 🤷🏾‍♂️

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
had a turkey club sammich with waffle fries at lunch.

dinner will be a pastrami sammich and maybe some chips and guac since i don't think i can wait for the mac and cheese i am making right now to go with my previously frozen pulled pork. that'll have to be lunch tomorrow i guess.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
had a turkey club sammich with waffle fries at lunch.

dinner will be a pastrami sammich and maybe some chips and guac since i don't think i can wait for the mac and cheese i am making right now to go with my previously frozen pulled pork. that'll have to be lunch tomorrow i guess.
Pulled pork and Mac and cheese are basically made for each other.

torga

Autocross Champion
Had French brie, butter and cured ham on a baguette -- jambon beurre. My work cafeteria likes to flex sometimes.

torga

Autocross Champion
Any specific quirks to look for in a Prius C? Gonna go look at one this weekend for my girlfriend.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Any specific quirks to look for in a Prius C? Gonna go look at one this weekend for my girlfriend.

I have read about a really bad oil burning issue with the Prius. Not sure on the years.

torga

Autocross Champion
I’ve heard owners have a hard time finding the pedal on the right, getting out of the left lane and merging onto a highway at any speed above 30 mph. Oh, i almost forgot, it seems you need to bring the Prius to a complete stop prior to making any right turn.
well yeah, how else are you gonna get the engine to shut off so you can get your money's worth outta that stop-start feature.