GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Clearing out garage <SOLD>

AceZX

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a set of OEM VW carpet mats, in excellent condition, as i got weathertech mats soon after getting the car. Looking to get $60

Have a set of headlight and fog light bulb replacements, much brighter than stock and the foglight bulb is yellow. Used them for a few months, before having to return the car in the dieselgate issues. Looking to get $25 per set

I have a set of brand new OEM door sills, i actually got them from a German VW dealership, when i used to travel to Germany for work, they are quite thick, and the lettering is "raised"/"proud" of the surface, never got to install these. Looking to get $75.

Audi A5 pair of front seats that were in my 2010 tdi hatch, will need a harness; otherwise its a bolt in. The seats are in great condition, just a bit dusty, no damage to the leather. SOLD

Battery tray (not picture), box (multiple side pieces and a cover) and battery blanket. Looking to get $50

I also have a few other smaller parts, leather dsg shifter, hood notch filler (SOLD) red lower front bumper trim (SOLD) and 4 cargo blocks for keeping things in place in the trunk (SOLD) i also have a pair of chrome mk5 or mk6 sportwagen side mirror covers (not pictured). Feel free to make an offer for all these things.

Feel free to ask any questions, open to reasonable offers.

Attachments

• IMG_20200511_113118.jpg
    IMG_20200511_113118.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 168
  • IMG_20200429_114858.jpg
    IMG_20200429_114858.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 190
  • IMG-20200424-WA0028.jpg
    IMG-20200424-WA0028.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 171
  • Carpet mats.jpg
    Carpet mats.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 176
Last edited:

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
I have a set of OEM VW carpet mats, in excellent condition, as i got weathertech mats soon after getting the car. Looking to get $60

Have a set of headlight and fog light bulb replacements, much brighter than stock and the foglight bulb is yellow. Used them for a few months, before having to return the car in the dieselgate issues. Looking to get $25 per set

I have a set of brand new OEM door sills, i actually got them from a German VW dealership, when i used to travel to Germany for work, they are quite thick, and the lettering is "raised"/"proud" of the surface, never got to install these. Looking to get $75.

Audi A5 pair of front seats that were in my 2010 tdi hatch, will need a harness; otherwise its a bolt in. The seats are in great condition, just a bit dusty, no damage to the leather. Looking to get $175

Battery tray (not picture), box (multiple side pieces and a cover) and battery blanket. Looking to get $50

I also have a few other smaller parts, leather dsg shifter, hood notch filler, red lower front bumper trim, and 4 cargo blocks for keeping things in place in the trunk, i also have a pair of chrome mk5 or mk6 sportwagen side mirror covers (not pictured). Feel free to make an offer for all these things.

Feel free to ask any questions, open to reasonable offers.
Interested in the seats

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
Thanks again. Looking forward to the change in seats. Great seller!!