GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

COBB Tuning DSG ROM Collection

flakomk6

Ready to race!
Just emailed Cobb. I couldn’t post the picture of the email. But using there words “there’s no eta, but we are relatively close”

Don’t worry, i have talked with some one who is working on the project and i have gotten the same answer. And they told me that the mk7 will get their tcu tunes before we get ours .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tofuD01

Ready to race!
Don’t worry, i have talked with some one who is working on the project and i have gotten the same answer. And they told me that the mk7 will get their tcu tunes before we get ours .

My response is in regards to getting my car supported is "we are working hard on DSG tune and possibly try to get your car supported too".

As my car ECU isn't currently supported by the Cobb...got this back in November and collecting dust since..

tofuD01

Ready to race!
Mk7 dsg tune is out and we've had our AP and tunes for years. I'm confused. Fuck us?
Hey Andrew,

Thanks for checking in. As it turns out our VW engineering team is still slowly working towards working on it but realistically it not likely to happen in the next 6 months or so due to resource constraints.

We do appreciate you submitting your ROM earlier and its currently queued up to be worked on. Thanks for your patience here and let us know if you have any additional questions.

Most recent email from them...

DallasDub94

Ready to race!
Hey Andrew,

Thanks for checking in. As it turns out our VW engineering team is still slowly working towards working on it but realistically it not likely to happen in the next 6 months or so due to resource constraints.

We do appreciate you submitting your ROM earlier and its currently queued up to be worked on. Thanks for your patience here and let us know if you have any additional questions.

Most recent email from them...
I basically got the same response when I emailed them yesterday. ... I'm gonna get a UM DSG tune if they don't hurry tf up.

WalkerT

Ready to race!
There are other options because the DSG tune is the limiting factor when you start to turn up the power beyond the DSG internal tq limits. I am running the IE DSG tune and the car is night and day better.

flakomk6

Ready to race!
There are other options because the DSG tune is the limiting factor when you start to turn up the power beyond the DSG internal tq limits. I am running the IE DSG tune and the car is night and day better.

Yes , i know and i am stuck on limited power on my big turbo set up just because i wanted to match tcu/ecu tunes both with cobb.

If drop the ball on a tcu tune i am not switching to the cobb tcu tune.

Tehred5pade

Passed Driver's Ed
what tune do i need for the cc? i have a 2012. i go to different websites that offer a dsg tune but dont see an offer for my car.

i get its not a modded car but i just want to do a f23t or something to make it a little faster because its sad when a yukon xl is faster

notovicrious

Go Kart Champion
what tune do i need for the cc? i have a 2012. i go to different websites that offer a dsg tune but dont see an offer for my car.

i get its not a modded car but i just want to do a f23t or something to make it a little faster because its sad when a yukon xl is faster
Trade in for a gti or gli bro.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
It's available for the CC too, since it's the same trans as a GTI, it's just probably not listed on the sites

Call you're preferred tuner & they'll get you squared away
Worst case, you might need to pull up info thru VagCom or have them scan it for the TCU info

Tehred5pade

Passed Driver's Ed
It's available for the CC too, since it's the same trans as a GTI, it's just probably not listed on the sites

Call you're preferred tuner & they'll get you squared away
Worst case, you might need to pull up info thru VagCom or have them scan it for the TCU info
cool. ill try when im ready

Lol I'm rolling my eyes at the guy that wants a gti but has a cc.
wat are you talking about. i use to have an f23t gti and sold for this cc. if i want fast, i would not buy a vw :lol:

im not in hs, ill be buying a ctsv when i get back from korea. fwiw, i have a newer 4x4 and yukon xl. i dont need the cc, but its 4dr, goodish on gas, and nice interior.

im laughing that you think a gti and gli is fast breh :fighting0030:

Ovedz123

This thread is for the Dsg tune for a mk6. There’s plenty of other threads to discuss other subjects. :eek:fftopic:

MMKAY6

Ready to race!
I guess Q2 2018 really meant Q2 2019. Cobb, at the rate you are going our MK6s will all be dead from some type of timing related issue before this DSG tune arrives.

flakomk6

Ready to race!
I guess Q2 2018 really meant Q2 2019. Cobb, at the rate you are going our MK6s will all be dead from some type of timing related issue before this DSG tune arrives.

I kinda new this was going to happen, i had hope. But yea we are lucky that we even have the accessport lol

I when ahead and got my self a TVS custom stage 3 tcu tune done

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
Yup I couldn’t wait either ans I pulled the trigger on IE DSG tune during Black Friday. No regrets!