control arms?

supreme_gti

Go Kart Champion

tdream1

Autocross Newbie

supreme_gti

Go Kart Champion
thanks for sharing.

I want to upgrade ALL suspension components to achieve a smooth ride.

There is a slight vibration I feel through the steering wheel when going 140kmph+, trying to figure out what it is.

alignment was done recently. I am bringing it to another alignment shop to check the alignment done by the other shop lol trust issues.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
thanks for sharing.

I want to upgrade ALL suspension components to achieve a smooth ride.

There is a slight vibration I feel through the steering wheel when going 140kmph+, trying to figure out what it is.

alignment was done recently. I am bringing it to another alignment shop to check the alignment done by the other shop lol trust issues.
I chased a vibration in the steering wheel at one point. The vibration would occur only between certain highway speeds. I had a local shop that does a lot of VW/Audi use a Hunter road force balance machine to check my wheels/tires. Turned out one of my brand new tires showed as having excessive road force. Had the tire swapped out for a replacement and was perfect afterward.

supreme_gti

Go Kart Champion
Thank you for sharing your experience, it can be the tires, I will figure it out at some point in time, been super busy these days with work, racecar is still a priority though :p