GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
no, he's asking for money in his driveway, see post 16895! Thank you for your help, that was exactly the response I was looking for. You want me to sift through 1128 pages of off topic bullshit and dick measuring contests? Have you read a singe page in this thread? I read the entire thing. I've made some notes with some contradicting points between users but largely it was a waste of time. You're telling me you'd disagree? Why is your natural response to be a dick I really don't get it lmfao

riceburner

Autocross Champion
had a neighbor whos brother manages a campground. poor fucking guy.
every day the guy goes to clean the bathrooms, and some asshole has shat in one of the standing showers. and the poor fuck has to clean it up.
since its pretty much every day he knows its someone who lives at the campground.
whats worse is the guy must be a standing pooper.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
referring back to the chart, two the left of 2 isn't a bad option either sometimes...

torga

Autocross Champion
every day the guy goes to clean the bathrooms, and some asshole has shat in one of the standing showers. and the poor fuck has to clean it up.
since its pretty much every day he knows its someone who lives at the campground.

nah, prolly a squatter. very comfortable tbh

1660159478009.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
^ concur, but imagining some trailer park guy standing while pooping is more satisfying to me

FINALLY got something to work on. christ has it been slow at work lately.

off to do some submittal reviews...

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
this could be a copypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.