GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Actual video of ugly I'm his prime

Can confirm. The guy on the right with a respirator lookin like a Mortal Kombat character is Ugly.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Reported for doxxing

Thank you for your help, that was exactly the reaponse I was looking for. You want me to sift through 1153 pages of off topic bullshit and dick measuring contests? Have you read a singe page in this thread? I read the entire thing. I've made some notes with some contradicting points between users but largely it was a waste of time. You're telling me you'd disagree? Why is your natural response to be a dick I really don't get it lmfao

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Thank you for your help, that was exactly the reaponse I was looking for. You want me to sift through 1153 pages of off topic bullshit and dick measuring contests? Have you read a singe page in this thread? I read the entire thing. I've made some notes with some contradicting points between users but largely it was a waste of time. You're telling me you'd disagree? Why is your natural response to be a dick I really don't get it lmfao
I'm not sure if you should fix all the typos in that or not

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I'm not sure if you should fix all the typos in that or not

I only update the page number to make it slightly tailored. The typos add character, in my opinion.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Marie Calendar's Teriyaki Chicken Bowl.

torga

Autocross Champion
I've had tickets to see My Chemical Romance for over 2.5 years -- bought them back when they announced their comeback tour in early 2020. The tour got rescheduled twice over the course of things.
The date's comin up, less than 1.5 months away now. This whole time, they never had an opener lined up. Well today they just announced that Taking Back Sunday is opening for em.

2003 me is just fucking squealing right now.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i dig the genre of 'pop punk' in general. some bangers out there. the drums always get me going these days

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I've had tickets to see My Chemical Romance for over 2.5 years -- bought them back when they announced their comeback tour in early 2020. The tour got rescheduled twice over the course of things.
The date's comin up, less than 1.5 months away now. This whole time, they never had an opener lined up. Well today they just announced that Taking Back Sunday is opening for em.

I’m seeing MCR in Sept at a music festival along with Green Day. My GF is doing the same as you lol

1455057B-B06B-4DE4-808C-A96866DD59CF.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

My wife is in the same situation. Has been holding on to MCR tickets for over two years. Her show has Thursday opening up. I have tickets to go see Thursday two days before at a small place that holds like 300 people. Much more my style venue than a huge arena.

Fun fact: I saw My Chemical Romance back in like 2003 or some shit at a bar in Providence.

1660672737837.png

Status
Not open for further replies.