GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Uhh did anybody do anything kewl today? Was thinking about grilling but decided f that bc too hot
I tinkered with the tiguan a little. I have a neuspeed power module needing install and trying to figure out a better way to make the connection at the wastegate. No dice.

Also trying to find a good spot in the trunk to mount the fire extinguisher I have.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Took the kids to see fireworks. Just got them to bed. Long night but they had fun.

clownish

just clowning around
[

Or it could be that young white men have been made to feel like victims by certain news channels and a certain political party and they're lashing out with violence, because those same fentishized guns and violence?

To that group you mention, Id flippantly direct them to the same advice that has been thrown in my face my whole life. suck it up pussy and get on with your life acting like a normal human being.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I waxed my sink today. Is that exciting?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
It's a dumb bathroom sink. The faucet is flat with a chrome finish, so it's dirty after you touch it once. The sink is square with a flat bottom, so water splashes all over the top of the sink, and then because the entire thing is flat the water sits there forever. I thought it might help keep it looking clean longer.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I grilled some chicken breasts and Asian marinated pork tenderloins for Bahn Mi sandwiches tomorrow night.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
It's a dumb bathroom sink. The faucet is flat with a chrome finish, so it's dirty after you touch it once. The sink is square with a flat bottom, so water splashes all over the top of the sink, and then because the entire thing is flat the water sits there forever. I thought it might help keep it looking clean longer.
Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.