GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
They're starting to come down around me. Still far higher in price than they should be though.

https://www.executiveautori.com/used-vehicle-2018-audi-rs3-sedan-c-1264.htm

As far as 8V RS3's go, that one is about my dream RS3 about 20 minutes from me. Nardo Grey, all the packages.

Although, being 4 years old with 50k miles, it should be far less than $8k off MSRP.
Everything should be far less! But hopefully it helps my trade in. lol

It's kinda sounding like this is the last of the 2.5 motor too. There's an article going around that says the next RS3 will be electric. The TTRS is done and it sounds like they might even be slowly phasing out the TT completely. The 8V was sold for 3 years, so I'd expect about the same for the 8Y. I'm not sure the first year counts for much, with only 327 of them sent to the US. Do they put this motor in any other cars? It's just the RS3 and TTRS right? I wonder if they'd slap it into some other cars or if the electric change will be as abrupt as it sounds since everybody seems to want to go electric for the next gen. I saw a headline, didn't read the article, that said something about mk9s being electric. It'll be weird times when cars like this are sought after because of their engine.

torga

Autocross Champion
New predator movie "prey" on Hulu is bad in case anyone's wondering

haven't seen it yet, but have been curious. what made it bad?

torga

Autocross Champion
Well for one the predator is a weak biatch who gets decapitated by a teenage girl with a bow and arrow. And just a bad storyline

well what kinda modifiers did the bow and arrow have? did the girl roll a crit 20?

torga

Autocross Champion
Was actually complaining about the most recent trailer that they show predator too much in the movie. I liked that suspenseful, lurking in the shadows, hardly-ever-see-the-monster vibe the original Predator had. Alien also did this incredibly well.
Judging from the trailer, it doesn't seem like Prey is gonna go that route

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
The predator did get softened up pretty good before he got beat. She kinda just outsmarted him. Arnold didn't directly kill the original predator either.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Well for one the predator is a weak biatch who gets decapitated by a teenage girl with a bow and arrow. And just a bad storyline

Spoilers

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
It was a boring lame old bow. Basically the dsg of bow and arrows

Sounds like the superior weapon, to be honest...

Status
Not open for further replies.