GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm getting the most annoying spam right now. They've spoofed my email so they all look like I'm sending it to myself. I can't even blacklist them.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Lol I didn't know that was a thing. I learned recently some states have "dry counties" and other places don't allow grocery stores to sell cold beer.
It's big in the south.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Well my weekend plans are ruined. No more Eifel towering for a while boys
IMG1357014115009926677.jpg

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Lol I didn't know that was a thing. I learned recently some states have "dry counties" and other places don't allow grocery stores to sell cold beer.
I have experienced several different stupid versions of these.
NY - can't get beer and wine at the same store. One store for beer, a different one for wine and alcohol, have to be physically separated. They're often connected and you have to walk out of one, then into the next door for the other. I cannot discern any possible purpose for this.
PA - used to only be able to buy beer in whole case increments. The work around is that places obtain a "restaurant license" by serving some small food menu, but then they can't sell more than 2 six packs to you (it's actually an ounce limit, so varies based on the size of the cans).
DE - no alcohol in groceries at all

riceburner

Autocross Champion
theres more links there than a zelda cosplay festival

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I have experienced several different stupid versions of these.
NY - can't get beer and wine at the same store. One store for beer, a different one for wine and alcohol, have to be physically separated. They're often connected and you have to walk out of one, then into the next door for the other. I cannot discern any possible purpose for this.
PA - used to only be able to buy beer in whole case increments. The work around is that places obtain a "restaurant license" by serving some small food menu, but then they can't sell more than 2 six packs to you (it's actually an ounce limit, so varies based on the size of the cans).
DE - no alcohol in groceries at all
NH has a state run liquor and wine outlet along the interstate highways

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Well my weekend plans are ruined. No more Eifel towering for a while boys
View attachment 257906
what the fuck? is this a real flyer you found? is that a guy getting railed while bowing another dude? is monkeypox an std of sorts? so literally and sexually confused right now

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Is that a dude and a chick with a dude in the middle? Interesting artistic choice.
its hard to tell - not easy to eat puss at that angle though thats for sure

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
what the fuck? is this a real flyer you found? is that a guy getting railed while bowing another dude? is monkeypox an std of sorts? so literally and sexually confused right now

Just shut up and take your boner pills.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
also - DAMN BOY HE THIKK! DAS A THICK ASS BOY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.