GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Reported. No selling allowed in this thread.
1658715718522.png

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
So about The res delete .......

Phur

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
So wheres your partout thread, sterkrazzy?
I wasn't gonna do anything like that until I had more things off the car. Most of that I won't be willing to ship and selling things from my location on this forum for local sales kinda sucks. I'll probably have to rely on facebook.

So about The res delete .......
I might be able to do that. If I can find a decent box for it. That was one of the things I wasn't planning on shipping, but I don't think it'd be too bad. I want to at least get my stock exhaust back on first too, that's what happens on Aug 1st. I think I might need one of the clamps from it...or I might not.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
I wasn't gonna do anything like that until I had more things off the car. Most of that I won't be willing to ship and selling things from my location on this forum for local sales kinda sucks. I'll probably have to rely on facebook.

I might be able to do that. If I can find a decent box for it. That was one of the things I wasn't planning on shipping, but I don't think it'd be too bad. I want to at least get my stock exhaust back on first too, that's what happens on Aug 1st. I think I might need one of the clamps from it...or I might not.
No problem. Just keep me posted.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

What shift knob you got again?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My wife made me coffee and brought it to me in my home office. It was amazing.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Raceseng slammer with no shift engraving and beaded finish, plus the blue collar.
View attachment 256269

I don't meant to hijack Sterkrazzy's sale thread (or do I?), but does anyone want one of these? Brushed alu finish with black collar? I think you'd need the Raceseng thread adapter for an MK7, but IDK. It's been in my garage collecting dust for like a year.

1658755655298.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I don't meant to hijack Sterkrazzy's sale thread (or do I?), but does anyone want one of these? Brushed alu finish with black collar? I think you'd need the Raceseng thread adapter for an MK7, but IDK. It's been in my garage collecting dust for like a year.

View attachment 256299
In Florida, that'll get you a trip to the burn unit in summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.