GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

zrickety

The Fixer

riceburner

Autocross Champion
mrmatto, i have no idea who you are but you are doing the lords work

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
1678719304102.png

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
This is the 2nd time this has happened to me now. lol
I ordered some vinyl and instead of a 15"x50 yard roll they sent me a 24"x50 yard roll. At least this time it's a black roll and not a red roll. It's kind of a pain in the ass since I'll have to trim it down for my cutter any time I need to use it, but that's a fair amount of free vinyl.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I went into the office for my standard Monday morning 3-hour visit. Except I forgot my wireless mouse and headphones at home. Mouse was no big deal, I could just grab one of the shitty ones lying around at work. But I had no way to dial into my pod to stand up call besides from using my computer speakers and microphone like a speakerphone. So I go into a conference room so I could do that and not bother anyone, except I don't have my laptop charger and my computer is about to die. So I had to scramble to steal a charger from someone else.

So that's how my Monday morning went. I almost turned right back around at 8:20 and went home. Luckily back home by now.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
It's a relatively good price.

Relative to all pricing being completely insane still.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I went into the office for my standard Monday morning 3-hour visit. Except I forgot my wireless mouse and headphones at home. Mouse was no big deal, I could just grab one of the shitty ones lying around at work. But I had no way to dial into my pod to stand up call besides from using my computer speakers and microphone like a speakerphone. So I go into a conference room so I could do that and not bother anyone, except I don't have my laptop charger and my computer is about to die. So I had to scramble to steal a charger from someone else.

So that's how my Monday morning went. I almost turned right back around at 8:20 and went home. Luckily back home by now.
That's what you get for trying to work old school office style.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I’m a softy. He’s such a nice cat. Just wants to curl up in your lap and follow you around. We will get him healed and adapted to his new handicap and then adopt him out.
thats awesome, he's becoming your little buddy then! :)