GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Mwoodski what is your car setup? I dont know why but i feel like you drive a black mk6 with plastidipped wheels and a cobb tune for no reason lol

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
this itasha is one of my favorites tbh.

1679612970960.png

1679613082668.png

1679613141435.png

1679613312516.png

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Mwoodski what is your car setup? I dont know why but i feel like you drive a black mk6 with plastidipped wheels and a cobb tune for no reason lol
2017 white gsw 4mo with a dsg

ive got gram lights for it, getting adjustable konis and 034 camber mounts for it along with some bracing for chassis setup. springs are VWR.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Thats much better!

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Thats much better!
yeah, my current dilemma is where to find a knockoff abt lip for it for this year. getting zhong zhong r style side skirts for it and then long term is a full R wagon ""conversion.""

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I love r wagon conversions

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
MK6 Bros

Bro...no.

Agreed, why stop at stick-on flares?

Be the first dude in the contiguous US to wrap their car with TaxPrep-chan

https://www.theverge.com/2023/3/22/23651802/mschf-tax-heaven-3000-dating-simulator

don't forget to top it off
View attachment 276473

MK7 Bros

I don't see anything wrong with it lol.
That's all that matters.

I do plenty of shit to my car other's don't agree with because I like it, and it's my car.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
If i had to miss one gti more, i think i miss the mk6 just a bit more. But i didnt have apples to apples cars to compare. I had a dsg, salvage/rebuilt mk6