CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Just had a zaxbys kickin chicken sandwich...shits amazing.

1642275574809.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I think the best part of the Whopper is all the vegetables on top; I love fully loaded classic toppings (lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles). It's like going to Subway; the sandwich won't be good but if it's loaded with vegetables, I can at least pretend there's some nutritional value.

Exactly. I can’t stand a burger without dragging it through the garden.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I thought the BK chicken sandwich was around 800 calories... Nope, it's not, the basic one is 1245. A DOUBLE WHOPPER only has 915.

A spicy chicken at wendy's is 500 cal, chicfila only 440

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I thought the BK chicken sandwich was around 800 calories... Nope, it's not, the basic one is 1245. A DOUBLE WHOPPER only has 915.

A spicy chicken at wendy's is 500 cal, chicfila only 440

1642282360573.png

You might have been looking at the classic chicken which is basically a big ass, oil soaked, “chicken” nugget.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
View attachment 235750

You might have been looking at the classic chicken which is basically a big ass, oil soaked, “chicken” nugget.

What do you think is on that sandwich? Just as oil soaked, with more breading. Round vs ovalish.

The original is around the same.

1642282633497.png

He was looking at the Ch'king Sandwich, their entry into the "chicken sandwich wars".

1642282698371.png

How many fucking chicken sandwiches does the restaurant that's supposed to be the king of burgers need?

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
What do you think is on that sandwich? Just as oil soaked, with more breading. Round vs ovalish.

The original is around the same.

View attachment 235755

He was looking at the Ch'king Sandwich, their entry into the "chicken sandwich wars".

View attachment 235756

How many fucking chicken sandwiches does the restaurant that's supposed to be the king of burgers need?
Don't forget a side of... chicken.... fries

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Exactly. I can’t stand a burger without dragging it through the garden.

Used to go to fuddruckers and half my basket would lettuce and tomato. Would basically have a salad with my burger

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Chick-fil-A is naturally going to be lower in calories because it's pressure cooked.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Now I want a chicken sandwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.