Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Whole food plant based diet.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Stupid irs accepted my tax returns even though they weren't right and they should have noticed that. I can't amend it until the end of march, so I guess I need to hold onto the extra $1400 until I can fix this and pay it back.

VoodooDoll

Ready to race!
The best things at Arby's are their Market Fresh sandwiches, and they have an very good Reuben as well (although, the quality may be somewhat dependent on the particular Arby's location you patronize). I remember the Arby's Pecan Chicken Salad Market Fresh sandy being particular tasty. Not particular low in calories - but tasty.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
New diet plan? How can I get rich off of this discovery?

1642546647183.png

Last edited:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Stupid irs accepted my tax returns even though they weren't right and they should have noticed that. I can't amend it until the end of march, so I guess I need to hold onto the extra $1400 until I can fix this and pay it back.
better hold onto a little extra. You know they are going to charge you interest 🤣

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
better hold onto a little extra. You know they are going to charge you interest 🤣
They send me a $1400 stimulus check. They then ask me if I received said check. I tell them no, accidentally. They don't verify and accept the refund. They send me another $1400.

Bleh.

torga

Autocross Champion
I wish I could have a phone made of Apple hardware that runs Android. That would be my ideal phone for sure.

torga

Autocross Champion
Same here. Android customization with Apple processor. Of course the processor wouldn't be as optimized for Android as it is for iOS.

Sure, yeah, that's why it's not possible. But a boy can dream! Maybe the next few generations of the Pixel will start to creep closer and closer to Apple's hardware optimization. But I'm also even talking about the other aspects of Apple's hardware, like their vibration motor for example. Pixel 6 Pro's finally comes close, but there's not a single Android phone out there with a haptic feedback experience quite like Apple's.

Status
Not open for further replies.