GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
shit piss cunt cocksucker motherfucker and tits

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
There's a possibility I have covid so I just left work and came home. Right now it's just a very slight tickle in my throat. Not really enough to bother me, but enough to know it's there.

I haven't gotten it once yet. We'll see how this goes...

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
There's a possibility I have covid so I just left work and came home. Right now it's just a very slight tickle in my throat. Not really enough to bother me, but enough to know it's there.

I haven't gotten it once yet. We'll see how this goes...
My wife and I got sick this past weekend, and it's been hell. We both tested negative for COVID despite all the symptoms, but this is the sickest we've been in years...not sure what else it would be at this point.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
My wife and I got sick this past weekend, and it's been hell. We both tested negative for COVID despite all the symptoms, but this is the sickest we've been in years...not sure what else it would be at this point.
Yea, my sister has a fever and she tested negative a day or 2 ago. I think by the time she mentioned she was sick she probably already passed it onto me. It doesn't surprise me one bit with how inconsiderate she is about shit like this. Drives me fucking crazy.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
If you're doing at home tests, it might still be COVID. Some of the newer variants are good at evading the home tests. There's also that nasty upper respiratory thing going around.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
My tickle could also just be from smoking. 🤷‍♂️

Seems like too much of a coincidence though.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Yea, my sister has a fever and she tested negative a day or 2 ago. I think by the time she mentioned she was sick she probably already passed it onto me. It doesn't surprise me one bit with how inconsiderate she is about shit like this. Drives me fucking crazy.
Did you attend the COVID buttsechs intercooler party with ugly and Acadia?

Status
Not open for further replies.