GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Indeed

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
This I actually disagree on. I clame single 0 and add additional amount for both state and federal taxes. I like the nice 12-15k check every year. It's like a 0% interest savings account.
Claim max 10 instead, calculate the amount of taxes yourself, dump into a high interest savings, don't touch it, you pay the taxes at the end of the year but get to keep all the interest 🤷

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
How we feeling about pickles? What’s the best kind or brand? Or hell to the no they’re trash..

I wish I could say "I love a good pickle" without sounding kinda gay...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I too kind of prefer getting a nice random check from the feds every year. Mostly cause i suck at saving by myself

Phur

Autocross Champion
What's that have to do with 'sponsibility?
Even if I wasn’t worried about the law, which I’m not that much, really, there is the unforeseen future. Never knowing when an employment opportunity could arise.
Before, I was worried about getting drug tested at work and if it showed positive, it would affect my job and education. I was getting government grants. I don’t remember if it would just render you ineligible or if you would actually have to pay them back, but huge deal.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
i have had to pay taxes every year since about 2011 lol
Seems like it's time to get in on Jay's paypal for nudes exchange then.

If your credit is good I would look into a loan to consolidate that CC debt into one payment with a lower interest rate. If you can at least get out of the high interest payments on the credit card that will take the pressure off to resolve the issue immediately.

Otherwise, if you can't earn more to pay down that debt you can only try to spend less. You need to know how much you spend and what you can cut out first tho.

I'll tell you personally, I have literally zero idea how much I spend per month, I only know that it's less than I make. My situation is pretty rosey today, but if it weren't, an itemized budget is the first step I would take. You can't control spending if you don't even know where the money is going.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Taxes....get out of my head.

Last year our tax situation changed a lot. Mrs Mud retired, my pay and hours jumped considerably, there was a large input from Mrs Muds retirement fund, We got rid of a few things etc. I went from normally being within a few hundred dollars to getting a LARGE refund.

Mid summer I get a letter from IRS "You need to provide more info and verify your ID" Something called RealID I looked and legit. It was a pita but I dealt with it...........3 months later nothing....so we call IRS

"working on it, sorry for the delay"
next month
"working on it sorry for the delay"
next month
"working...."

just yesterday Mrs Mud got
"Oh, you needed to give us more info, it's been on hold"

After she gave them it they did say it's enough and finally going to be processed again. We'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.