• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
The Big Montana

9aa47bd4-d535-4009-8718-56e542d84e32_text.gif

I know Arby's isn't an S Tier fast food restaurant. Maybe like a solid B. But they closed all the ones around me, so I only get to have it maybe once a year. So I relish those times when I do get to have it. Something about that classic beef and cheddar hits the spot.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
current procedure is to remove a section of the vas deferens abs cauterize the severed ends. This prevents reconnection and a failed procedure. Everything must be completely healed at the time of testing.

https://med.virginia.edu/urology/wp...248/2015/11/PatInstructionsPostVasecSemen.pdf

testing should be done 20wks and 12 ejaculations post vasectomy.

This is the same shit shown on up to date, I’m sure @GTIfan99 can validate.

Believe it or not, it's mostly provider preference. They can tie them off, clip, or cut and burn. There's nothing requiring they use the most recent or effective means. And if you don't know to ask, you get what you get. Almost all medicine is like this.

Or like in my case, all 3 baby. 🤣

Wait, no baby.

Phur

Autocross Champion
She's more against it than me and that's saying a lot. Plus I'm getting the snip this year sometime.
Best $300 I’ve ever spent!

Phur

Autocross Champion
I'm actually planning on getting the snip soon, but I'm not gonna lie, it has me very worried. It always sounds like a simple snip snip, but in reality, they're filleting your ball sack, then cutting and cauterizing your plumbing, then stitching you up. It's basically a third degree burn inside your bisected ball sack. Not looking forward to it.

I don't even pretend that I'm a racecar driver, so I'll keep them for decorative purposes.
There are multiple ways that they can do it. At the time that I got mine done the options were the following.

1. Tie them in a knot.
2. Remove a section
3. Cauterize the ends
4. Titanium clips

My doctor opted for 2, 3, and 4. I approve.
I actually watched him do the second one. That seemed to freak him out a bit.

Last edited:

golfdave

Autocross Champion
1. Tie them in a knot.
2. Remove a section
3. Cauterize the ends
4. Titanium clips

My doctor opted for 2, 3, and 4. I approve.
I actually watched him do the second one. That seemed to freak him out a bit.

Doctor thinks to himself:- "ah we got one of these closet freaky BDSM type here now...& I thought he was "normal"... :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :censored:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Believe it or not, it's mostly provider preference. They can tie them off, clip, or cut and burn. There's nothing requiring they use the most recent or effective means. And if you don't know to ask, you get what you get. Almost all medicine is like this.

Or like in my case, all 3 baby. 🤣

Wait, no baby.

I believe it. Was a bit drunk when I posted that , but oh well.

The testing after three days he’s reporting is a bit close. But I’m not a medical professional, just some asshole on the internet.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
Doctor thinks to himself:- "ah we got one of these closet freaky BDSM type here now...& I thought he was "normal"... :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :censored:
Normal… as if. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.