CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
People being obsessed with people is weird. I've been in situations where people were 'star struck' and I don't get it. A random marriage proposal to somebody you've never even met in real life including a present was a good one. :ROFLMAO:

Phur

Autocross Champion
If I thought people were making fun of me because they were obsessed with me I would have been raging bumbling idiot a long time ago. Oh wait.

Why would anyone be obsessed with me or anyone for that matter?

I take being made fun of as a term of endearment. 😂🤪 Roll with the punches and have fun.
I mean, you do have one sexy vette. 😁

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
There was a kid at my high school who pooped his pants freshman year. To say he was "living in our heads rent free" for the next 4 years would be a mischaracterization. Zrickety is kinda like that kid.
we had a kid who in freshman year shop class was unplugging the welder and managed to wrap his fingers around the plug and touch the prongs. He got shocked and locked up going "Ooo Ooo" till the shop teacher hit the disconnect.

the name "Ooo Ooo" stuck for 4 years

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
There was a kid at my high school who pooped his pants freshman year. To say he was "living in our heads rent free" for the next 4 years would be a mischaracterization. Zrickety is kinda like that kid.
we had a kid who in freshman year shop class was unplugging the welder and managed to wrap his fingers around the plug and touch the prongs. He got shocked and locked up going "Ooo Ooo" till the shop teacher hit the disconnect.

the name "Ooo Ooo" stuck for 4 years
There was a kid in my HS who went to a bonfire freshman year and went into the woods to take a dump. He was too drunk to figure out how to do it right and ended up dropping his stuff right in his pants.

And that's why his nickname was "shitpants"

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Damn. All these kids from y'all high schools been living in your heads rent free for decades 🤣

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I believe I've mentioned social skills are not a strong point and crowds are a problem. School was NOT a good time in my life. After years of getting unwanted invitations to HS reunions I ended up writing "Deceased" on one of the envelopes and "Return to Sender"

Problem Solved.

#yesidid

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I believe I've mentioned social skills are not a strong point and crowds are a problem. School was NOT a good time in my life. After years of getting unwanted invitations to HS reunions I ended up writing "Deceased" on one of the envelopes and "Return to Sender"

Problem Solved.

#yesidid

that’s some Corprin level shit right there.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Problem Solved.

#yesidid

You know they usually do a moment of silence and show pics of those that died since the last reunion? Lol.

You made your secret HS crush cry.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
You know they usually do a moment of silence and show pics of those that died since the last reunion? Lol.

You made your secret HS crush cry.
Bertha, the cafeteria lady was devestated

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I don't feel bad about it. I tell people I am over that period in my life but it's obvious I'm not fully over it. I have one person who I kept up connections with but haven't talked to him in 5-10 years.

40+ years

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
my best 4 friends are ones i made during freshman year of high school, but the funny part is most of them are from different high schools. also didn't keep up with many other aquaintences from high school

Status
Not open for further replies.