GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Something something chipotle vouchers

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Willing to ship?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
People are so annoying. I'm selling a hex can on fb...guy messages me trying to borrow it first, tell him no. Then he's begging with me "please bro please" uhh no. I tell him he can always resell it after he's done with it. Then he lowballs me, tell him no. Today he says he'll buy it but wants me to drive an hour to meet him halfway. Nope again. Then asks to meet me at 8, I say fine. He says he's leaving in 10 mins...then starts asking me to prove that it's an unlimited vin....I tell him to Google. More questions then he says he's just going to buy the single vin from Ross tech. I probably have about 200 messages over the last 2 days with this guy. And this is why people suck.
/End
I'll buy it from you, if you fly down to Florida and install my IC. I'll even throw in a pee pee tickle.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
In most of my physical buys, sales and trades I have been lucky in having very positive experience. I swapped my seats like 5 times on my cobalt and a few times on my MK6 and it was always a good time.

But GETTING the business is a serious hassle. I typically don't shy away once i got someone enough on the hook but i've started to see patterns and when it seems i'm dealing with a window shopper i'm out

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
CSB: New copier at work. I got sent a copy of the manual guess the amount of pages.

edit: I looked it's English only

1079 pages!

Last edited:

dtfd

Autocross Champion
CSB: New copier at work. I got sent a copy of the manual guess the amount of pages.

1079 pages!
people read the manual?

We must mash buttons like a bunch of gorilla in my office until the printer works.

....maybe that explains why we end up replacing them every couple of years.........

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

1079 pages!

Make sure to print it out.

One sided.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
people read the manual?

We must mash buttons like a bunch of gorilla in my office until the printer works.

....maybe that explains why we end up replacing them every couple of years.........

Hang up the sign that says "Voice activation firmware installed."

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.